become an editor
the entire directory
only in Heart_Disease/Valvular
Conditions and Diseases
euroSCORE for Patients
- Provides an interactive tool that allows a patient to work out their own risk for all forms of cardiac surgery such as valve surgery.
Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Valvular Heart Disease
- A report of the American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.
- A lot to be found here, including regurgitation, causes of valvular disease, therapy and surgeries available. An excellent diagram of regurgitant mitral valve in motion is shown.
Heart Valve Answers - St. Jude Medical
- Details on mechanical heart valves and tissue valves. Highlights patient stories and features information on valve durability, hemodynamic performance, operative risk and life expectancy.
The Merck Manual
- Looks at stenosis and regurgitation for aortic, mitral and tricuspid valves, their symptoms and signs, diagnosis and treatment. A look at pulmonary valves and idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 22, 2015 at 1:36:45 UTC -