become an editor
the entire directory
only in Heart_Disease/Prevention
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Hypertension
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Endocrine Disorders: Pancreas: Diabetes
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Cholesterol and Other Fats: Hypercholesterolemia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Obesity
euroSCORE Risk Calculators
- Provides free, multilingual risk calculators for surgical mortality based on this system.
Healthy Heart Guide
- How to lower the chances of developing heart disease and how to reverse the effects of a current heart condition. Four ways to promote a healthy heart.
- A multimedia site for patient information and education. Presentations from professional sources help patients take an active role in their own health care.
How to Prevent 500,000 Heart Attacks a Year
- From DukeMedicine Health News, an article written by Wei Jiang, MD. Discusses screening for cardiovascular disease, current guidelines, and recommendations from The Screening for Heart Attack Prevention and Education (SHAPE) Task Force.
American Heart Association
- A report about obesity and the impact on cardiovascular disease. (June 01, 1998)
Alcohol and Heart Disease
- Dr Thomas A. Pearson, from the Nutrition Committee of the American Heart Association, takes an in-depth look at this subject. (July 01, 1996)
Usenet sci.med.cardiology -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2014 at 9:54:04 UTC -