become an editor
the entire directory
only in Heart_Disease/Heart_Attack
Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
eMedicine Health - Heart Attack
- Consumer health resource center providing an overview of heart attacks and their causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- Explains what a heart attack is, the symptoms, what to do if one is suspected, hospital care, treatments and medication.
HeartPoint - Myocardial infarction
- Clear patient-oriented information on having a heart attack. Includes an animation of the pathological process and answers to a wide variety of common questions about this type of heart disease.
How Stuff Works
- Carl Bianco M.D. provides a 6-part graphical in-depth look at heart disease, heart attacks and angina. Topics include atherosclerosis, hypertension, cholesterol, smoking, obesity, diabetes mellitus and stress.
Mayo Clinic: Heart Attack
- An overview of signs and symptoms, causes, risk factors, treatments and other important facts.
- A look at heart attack (myocardial infarction) and the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment options, recovery and prevention.
NHS Choices: Heart Attack
- Provides information on this medical emergency in which the supply of blood to the heart is suddenly blocked. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, recovery, complications and prevention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2015 at 5:15:07 UTC -