become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arrhythmia/Atrial_Fibrillation
Conditions and Diseases
- St. Jude Medical information on symptoms, diagnosis and treatments such as ablation, cardioversion and medications for atrial fibrillation. Features glossary of terms related to this heart disorder and arrhythmia.
- Information for physicians and patients on the disease and the different treatment options, focusing on radiofrequency ablation.
The AFIB Report
- A gathering place and resource centre dedicated to lone atrial fibrillation. Home of The AFIB Report, a newsletter for people with this heart disorder.
Atrial Fibrillation - Resources for Patients
- Examination of this heart disorder from a patient's point of view, with remedies and help finding a doctor. Includes experiences of cured patients.
Atrial Fibrillation Association
- AFA provides support and information on AF to those affected by this condition and attempts to advance the education of the medical profession and the general public on the subject. Includes case studies, a forum and news.
Atrial Fibrillation Research and Innovation
- About research and innovations in AF at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Describes in detail the MAZE operation and radiofrequency pulmonary vein isolation.
eMedicine Health - Atrial Fibrillation
- Consumer health resource center providing information on causes, symptoms, and treatment.
eMedicine Health - Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
- Consumer health resource center providing information on AEDs in combating heat malfunction.
Journal of Atrial Fibrillation
- Open Access Journal for Atrial Fibrillation, JAFIB publishes high quality original papers and reviews that make a significant contribution to increasing understanding of the AF and cardiac electrophysiology.
Lone Atrial Fibrillation Forum
- A discussion group for personal experiences regarding this heart disorder.
Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
- A statement for health care professionals from the subcommittee on electrocardiography and electrophysiology, American Heart Association.
The Mini-Maze and Atrial Fibrillation
- Comprehensive information regarding atrial fibrillation and treatment options for patients and physicians. Extensive links to other key sites and literature available.
NHS Choices: Atrial Fibrillation
- Provides details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
- Explains the condition and discusses treatments and cures.
WebMD - Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Disease
- Find information on AF and abnormal heartbeat. Includes the symptoms and causes.
- Learn about this minimally invasive surgical procedure, cure and treatment for atrial fibrillation. Also provides detailed information about AF, its causes, diagnoses, and medical options.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 27, 2014 at 15:45:07 UTC -