become an editor
the entire directory
only in Heart_Disease/Arrhythmia
Conditions and Diseases
Long QT Syndrome
This category in other languages:
Advice from Dr. Dave and Dr. Dee
- An explanation of premature atrial contractions and premature ventricular contractions.
- Explained in lay mans terms what arrhythmias are, with suggested herbs and vitamins.
American Heart Association
- An arrhythmia is an irregular heartbeat. Find out more about the symptoms and treatments of this condition. For patients and professionals.
- Group of individuals, patient groups, charities, and medical professionals aimong to raise awareness and promote treatment. Includes medical information and FAQ.
Doctors' Medical Library
- Discussion about arrhythmias including nutritional medicine, chelation therapy and homeopathy.
Family Practice Notebook: Arrhythmias in Athletes
- Non-cardiac causes, types, worrisome symptoms and worrisome signs (red flags) are some topics discussed.
Guidelines for Implantation of Cardiac Pacemakers and Antiarrhythmia Devices
- A Report of the American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Committee on Pacemaker Implantation.
- In-depth detail about this disorder including symptoms, what types, causes, what patient can do, as well as pacemakers, atrial fibrillaion and ventricular arrhythmias.
- Detailed information about all the types of arrhythmias, flutters and tachycardias.
London Health Sciences Centre
- A list of doctors who provide arrhythmia services, locations and phone numbers. General information as to who may seek their help, diagnostic tools, therapeutic services and training program.
Mayo Clinic Electrophysiology Laboratory
- A look at the heart and its rhythms, diagnosing, electrophysiologist, bradycardias, tachycardias, supraventricular tachycardias, atrial fibrillation and vetricular tachyarrhythmias.
- Presents a detailed discussion on this disorder, giving complete definition, what a normal heart beat is, symptoms, causes, as well as all the different types of arrhythmias.
NHS Choices: Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Provides information on this condition which features episodes of abnormally fast heart rate. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
NYU Langone Medical Center
- Information about arrhythmias including the causes, various types of arrhythmias, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Describes terms, doctors' explanations, and what exactly a palpitation is.
- A non-profit organization providing information on the disease.
SADS UK : The Ashley Jolly SAD Trust
- Voluntary organization raising awareness about heart conditions in young people. Provides support to patients and families.
St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center's Arrhythmia Service
- QandAs, electrophysiology information, news, diagnostic procedures, therapeutic procedures and an explanation is presented.
Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome
- Information for the family and relatives of a young person who has died.
SupraVentricularTachycardia Support Group
- SVT or Supra Ventricular Tachycardia is a disorder where the heart starts to beat very hard and very fast for no apparent reason.
UCLA Cardiac Arrhythmia Center
- Official site for center, offering information on the disease and how to become a patient.
The University of Arizona Center for Education and Research on Therapeutics
- Investigating drug-induced arrhythmias, with an international registry, and resources for consumers and professionals.
Vanderbilt Medical Center
- Discussion of four types of arrhythmias and brief look at management in children.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 8, 2014 at 14:45:05 UTC -