become an editor
the entire directory
only in Heart_Disease/Angina_Pectoris
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
This category in other languages:
- Surgical laser therapies for treatment of severe angina, chest pain and advanced cardiovascular disease through TMR Transmyocardial Revascularization and PMR Percutaneous Myocardial Revascularization.
Chest Pain, Acute
- Flowchart. Instructions for use to determine if the chest pain could be a heart attack.
eMedicine - Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Serious condition that may occur in heart disease and angina patients. Symptoms may include chest pain and palpitations caused by myocardial ischemia.
eMedicine - Angina Pectoris
- Cardiologist offers a clinical overview of this condition that often leads to chest pain in patients with coronary artery disease. Includes emergency care information and prevention tips.
Facts About Angina
- Detailed look at this disorder covering what it is and what brings it on, heart attack and angina, diagnosis, treatment, exercise, stable and unstable angina, and the types.
Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Chronic Stable Angina
- A report of the American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Committee on Management of Patients With Chronic Stable Angina.
- Information about symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of angina pectoris.
- Explains this disorder and its causes, testing, and treatment. Looks at other causes of chest pain other than angina.
Muschealth.com: The Medical Resource
- Looks at angina pectoris and explains what it is, the heart attack risks, diagnosis, treatment and the types.
Natural Angina Pectoris, Ischemia of Effort and Cardiac Arrhythmia Cure
- A discussion on the use of zinc for treatment of this disorder.
NHS Choices: Angina
- Provides information on this syndrome. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
RxMed: Ischemic Heart Disease
- Provides a detailed description, causes, signs and symptoms, risk factors, prevention, diagnosis, treatment, medications, activity, diet, possible complications and a prognosis for angina pectoris.
Special Medical Report
- The American College of Cardiology, the American Heart Association and the American College of PhysiciansAmerican Society of Internal Medicine have developed recommendations for the management of chronic stable angina. (October 01, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 13, 2014 at 15:35:04 UTC -