become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cancer/Treatment
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Treatment
Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation
Complementary and Integrative
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive System Disorders: Mucositis
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Oncology
ACS: Types of Treatment
- Features information about various treatment options, including surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy.
- Information for patients including a short video and details of how chemotherapy works, its aims and side effects.
- Portal provides patients with abdominal malignancies information about cytoreductive surgery with hyperthermic chemoperfusion. Includes list of surgical and gynecological oncologists who treat peritoneal surfaces.
NCI: Cancer Treatment
- Information on standard, complementary, and alternative methods of cancer treatment.
NHS Choices: Radiotherapy
- Informational leaflet for patients including a short video and details of how radiotherapy works, how it is performed, side effects and recovery.
Patient UK: Chemotherapy with Cytotoxic Drugs
- Pateient information explaining what cytotoxic drugs are, the aims of chemotherapy, how its given, the risks and side effects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 20, 2008 at 0:55:15 UTC -