become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Organizations: North America: United States
American Cancer Society
US National Cancer Institute
American Association for Cancer Research
- American Association for Cancer Research represents laboratory and clinical scientists engaged in basic, translational and clinical cancer research. AACR's mission is to prevent and cure cancer.
- Non-profit aims to make cancer a U.S. national priority. Located in Charleston, South Carolina.
The Branden Lombardi Foundation
- Non-profit dedicated to improving the practical quality of life for cancer patients. Located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Cancer Care Services
- Non-profit organization providing financial and emotional support to patients in the Texas counties of Tarrant, Parker and Hood.
Cancer Patient Care
- Offers services for patients in the states of Washington and Idaho.
Cancer Recovery Foundation of America
- Resource for patients, families, and caregivers. Includes information about survivorship, stories of hope, prevention, education, news, international efforts, fundraising, and memberships.
Cancer Research Foundation
- Organization whose stated aim is to fund a cure for cancer. Located in Henderson, Nevada.
The Cancer Research Foundation
- Non-profit that funds study on a number of tumor types. Headquartered at Our Lady of Mercy Cancer Center in the Bronx, New York.
Cancer Research Foundation of America
- Mission is the prevention of cancer through research and education, focusing on lifestyle change and early detection. Located in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Charity with a definite point of view offers news, links, message board, merchandise, pictures and events. Located in Bixby, Oklahoma.
Cancer Treatment Research Foundation
- Medical charity located in Arlington Heights, Illinois.
- Non-profit offers support services including counseling, education, financial help and practical assistance.
- Resource aimed at cancer education which is affiliated with the E.C. Rost Cancer Treatment Centers. Located in Florida.
Center of Environmental Oncology
- A University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute entity that explores the relationship between the environment factors and cancer risk.
Colorado Cancer Foundation
- Supports cancer research, education, patients, and their families. Located in Boulder, Colorado.
Corporate Angel Network
- Matches cancer patients in need of travel with private corporate jet schedules. Information for patients and potential corporate sponsors.
Face In the Mirror Foundation
- Non-profit promotes cancer patients' well-being through personal assistance in applying complementary facial cosmetics. Headquartered in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
- Non-profit helps cancer patients at risk for infertility. Located in New York City.
Gilda's Club Delaware Valley
- Non-profit support network in Pennsylvania for the families and friends of those living with cancer. Details groups, lectures, workshops and social events.
Human Canine Synergy
- A charity that supports the research of diseases common to humans and animals. Breast cancer DNA is similar in humans and purebred dogs and researchers hope to isolate those genes and find a cure more rapidly using the smaller gene pool in dogs.
Intercultural Cancer Council
- Promotes policies, programs, partnerships and research to eliminate the unequal burden of cancer among racial and ethnic minorities. [Houston, Texas]
The Kenneth B. Schwartz Center
- Founded by a patient to help strengthen relationships between patients and caregivers. Located in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Non-profit assists Sublette County, Wyoming patients who are undergoing treatment.
- A non-profit organization providing support, education and awareness to people living with cancer and their loved ones. Hosts the Summit Hike in Crested Butte, Colorado.
The Northern California Cancer Center
- Mission to prevent, detect and improve the quality of life of those with cancer. Located in Union City, California.
R.A. Bloch Cancer Foundation
- Non-profit organization dedicated to patient empowerment.
Reeling and Healing Midwest
- A non-profit organization that champions fly fishing wellness retreats for women battling cancer. Details about the programs, a gallery and resources.
RNS Show House at the Shore
- Information about periodic events related to the Ruth Newman Shapiro Regional Cancer Center at the Atlantic City Medical Center in New Jersey.
T.J. Martell Foundation
- Specializes in fundraising for the treatment of cancer and AIDS.
This Close for Cancer Research
- Non-profit affiliate of the Brander Cancer Research Institute at New York Medical College.
Utah Cancer Foundation
- Provides support, education, and care for patients and families dealing with the cancer experience. Includes calendar of events, news, and contact information.
The Wellness Community of West Los Angeles
- Provides information about the program including offering support, education and hope for those with cancer.
Wisconsin Cancer Council
- Coalition of organizations dedicated to the development and coordination of a cancer control program for the state.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 26, 2013 5:35:06 AM EDT -