become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Fundraising
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Organizations: Fundraising
Relay For Life
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Personal Pages: Events
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Fundraising
Society: People: Requesting Help: Medical Needs
Cancer Council Australia: Biggest Morning Tea
- Provides information how to participate, register, mug shots, recipe exchange, past events, and sponsors.
- Musical charity event in North Carolina to raise funds for cancer support, education, awareness, and research.
Friends of Heroes
- Volunteer organization aimed at raising awareness and raising funds for pediatric blood cancer research and patient services. Affiliated with The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Light The Night walks.
HERA: Ovarian Cancer Climb for Life
- Information about past and future climbing events to raise funds for ovarian cancer. Includes schedules, film fest, factoids, directions, and links to professional climbers.
Light the Night Leukemia Walk
- Information for a 5K evening stroll on a scenic course in Corporate Woods, Kansas City.
- Details of the London to Sydney overland expedition driving in a VW camper van to raise money for cancer research in the UK.
Mothers Against Cancer
- MAC funds pediatric cancer research at Texas Children’s Hospital - Cancer Center, Houston, Texas. Find details about the fundraisers and a donation form.
Pennies for Cancer
- Donations and sale of art work goes towards research to find a cure for cancer. Features information to get started, illustrations, photography, and audio downloads.
Race for Life
- Information and entry details of a series of events across the UK where women can come together to walk, run or jog 5km for Cancer Research UK.
Rolling To Recovery
- Cancer survivor rollerblading 2000 miles from Glen Falls, New York to Greeley, Colorado to raise awareness and funds for cancer.
Terry's Journey: Marathon of Hope
- Includes a biography of Terry Fox, historical time line, honours, quotations and photo gallery. Documents his efforts to raise funds for cancer research.
Walk With Me
- The UK Rose Margaret Foundation raises money to help cure Langerhans cell histiocytosis cancer through this walk around South England.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 26, 2013 5:35:05 AM EDT -