the entire directory
only in Organizations/Children
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Organizations: Children
Cheer and Support
Health: Child Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
Health: Child Health: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Alex's Lemonade Stand
- Raises money to fight childhood cancer. Includes history of the little girl who began the effort, how to run a stand, grants given, and sponsors.
Alliance for Childhood Cancer
- Forum brings together patient, medical, and scientific groups to collaborate on research, education, diagnosis, treatments, and survivorship of children and adolescents.
Andre Sobel River of Life Foundation
- Offers financial assistance for single caregivers of children with cancer.
Angel on my Shoulder
- Provides support, cost free weekend retreats, and camps for kids and teens affected by cancer through a parent, sibling or grandparent.
Angels of Hope
- Provides financial and emotional assistance for families of children with cancer. [Michigan]
Austin's Miracle Fund
- Organization created to raise funds for pediatric cancer patients and their families.
Balding For Dollars
- Community events in the Vancouver area aimed at raising awareness and support for kids with cancer and blood disorders. [Canada]
The Blue Butterfly Fund
- Non-profit offers financial, emotional and spiritual support to families who have a child with cancer. Located in Millmont, Pennsylvania.
The Buddy Pal for Life Fund
- Non-profit fund in memory of Zachary Windle to provide Hope Packages to newly diagnosed cancer patients at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Burger King Cancer Caring Center
- Provides free emotional support services to cancer survivors and their loved ones. [Pennsylvania]
The Cam Neely Foundation
- Provides programs and housing for families of pediatric cancer patients at New England Medical Center. [Massachusetts]
Childhood Cancer Lifeline of New Hampshire
- Volunteer organization dedicated to helping families cope with pediatric cancer. Lists services, help application form, resource links, and contacts.
Children's Brain Tumor Foundation
- Non-profit organization founded by families, friends, and physicians to provide support and raise funds for research. Includes details of services, events, and articles.
Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Movement
- Local charity caring for the needs of families with children suffering from cancer or leukaemia within the Swindon health district of Wiltshire, England.
Children's Cancer Association
- Provides information and resources for children and families affected by cancer.
The Children's Cancer Foundation
- About the organization and information and resources on childhood cancer.
Children's Cancer Foundation Hong Kong
- Supports children living with cancer, helps doctors gain new cancer-treating skills, and provides upgraded equipment to hospitals in Hong Kong.
Children's Cancer Fund
- Offers detail about the organization including events and updates on research in related areas. Based at New York Medical College/Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, New York.
Children's Cancer Fund of Dallas
- Purpose is to promote, foster, and administer financial support for basic scientific and clinical research in childhood cancer. Includes goals, events, services, and news.
Children's Cancer Research Fund
- Non-profit organization dedicated to providing national support for clinical research in pediatric cancer.
The Children's Cause
- Dedicated to accelerating discovery and improving access to innovative, safer and effective treatments for childhood cancer through advocacy and education.
Children's Leukaemia and Cancer Research Foundation
- Aims include raising funds for cancer research into causes and treatment. [Australia]
CHOC Childhood Cancer Foundation
- South African organization which supports parents of children with cancer or life threatening blood disorders. Offers facts, warning signs, a newsletter and a questionnaire.
- Charity caring for children with cancer providing support for families at home and in hospital from the day of diagnosis. News, events, publications and donation page. [UK]
Cure Childhood Cancer
- Non-profit organization dedicated to conquering pediatric cancer through research and education.
David Hwang Foundation
- Non-profit dedicated to assisting children with cancer. Located in Branford, Connecticut.
Emmanuel Cancer Foundation
- Non-profit aims to help preserve the quality of life for any New Jersey family whose child has been diagnosed with this condition.
Families of Children with Cancer
- Devoted to education, support, and advocacy for families living with the effects of childhood cancer. Includes game space for kids, links to children's treatment centers, clinical trials, and resources.
Gulf Coast Wings Of Hope, Inc.
- Provides support and education to families with children inflicted with blood and cancer diseases.
Have a Heart Children's Cancer Society
- Offers financial assistance for families with children suffering from cancer. Event information, programs, and online donation form provided. [New York]
Heroes for Children
- Provides social and financial support for the families of children with cancer in Texas. Events, pictures, and contact information.
The Honeysuckle Foundation
- Dedicated to helping families of children with cancer. Affiliated with the North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, New York.
International Confederation of Childhood Cancer Parent Organisations
- A worldwide organized network of parents who children have with cancer.
The Jimmy Fund
- Supporting the fight against cancer in children and adults at Boston's Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
The Jonathan Cancer Fund
- Non-profit provides financial assistance for families of children treated in Onondaga County, New York.
Lennox Children's Cancer Fund
- Provides assistance to the families of children with cancer, and to the hospitals that treat them. History, details of assistance offered, and request for donations. [UK]
The Melonhead Foundation
- Arizona-based non-profit organization provides financial resources for natural healing modalities in childhood cancer, and offers access to Camp Wannahealyah.
Michael Hoefflin Foundation
- Provides grant funding for innovative pediatric cancer research, programs for outreach and family support, and public education related to childhood cancer.
Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer
- Funds research through events and special programs with an aim to find a cure for childhood cancers. Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
National Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Supports a network of childhood cancer treatment and research institutions throughout North America.
Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation
- Organization provides social, emotional, psychological and educational support for families of children with critical illnesses.
Northern Ireland Cancer Fund for Children
- Organisation providing one-to-one and group support for children and families affected by cancer. Includes news, events and a kids' zone.
PADRES Contra El Cáncer: Parents Against Cancer
- Dedicated to improving the quality of life for Latino children with cancer and their families. Includes history, profiles, image gallery, and resources. [California]
Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
- Committed to the improved care, quality of life and survival of children with malignant diseases. Includes information, research highlights, stories of children, events, and news.
Pediatric Proton Foundation
- Provides information about using proton treatment for some childhood cancers. Features list of centers, second opinion options, personal stories, video, and scientific articles.
The Rally Foundation
- Benefiting childhood cancer research. Located in Roswell, Georgia.
Ride for Our Cancer Kids
- Join the ROCK Ride and help raise awareness and funds for Pediatric Cancer Research. [Canada]
- Non-profit provides inspiration to newly diagnosed childhood cancer patients through volunteer childhood cancer survivors. Patient photos and stories, events list, and information provided. [Texas]
- Offers support and resources for children with cancer in the Virginia, Maryland and Metropolitan D.C. areas.
The Sunshine Kids
- Dedicated to providing activities, trips, and events for young cancer patients. Includes lists, participating hospitals by state, newsletter, and how to help.
Tee Up For Tots
- Aimed at fighting pediatric cancer with proceeds to Steele Memorial Children's Research Center. Headquartered in Arizona.
The Tommy Fund for Childhood Cancer
- Provides emotional, educational, medical, and recreational support to children with cancer and their families through the Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital. [Connecticut]
Tomorrows Children's Fund
- Fund raising organization that helps finance research and treatment initiatives for treating children with various forms of cancer. [New Jersey]
The Valerie Fund
- Organization that provides health care, including medical treatment, counseling and child development activities, for children with cancer and blood disorders. [New Jersey]
Zac's Legacy Foundation
- Providing financial assistance to families enduring the struggles of childhood cancer. Located in Colorado.
Zichron Shlome Refuah Fund
- An organization that supports children who have been stricken with cancer, and their families.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2014 at 16:35:12 UTC -