become an editor
the entire directory
only in Desmoplastic_Small_Round_Cell_Tumor/Memorials
Conditions and Diseases
Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Desmoplastic Small Round Cell Tumor
Health: Child Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Memorials
Boet and Christine
- Provides details surrounding Chris Boets diagnosis, treatment, and surgery. Includes pictures and commentary. Passed away January 29, 2006.
- Tribute to Chris includes his journal, pictures, and commentary from guests on his passing on May 7, 2005.
CaringBridge: David G.
- Features updated journal and news, story, pictures, and a guest book.
Caringbridge: In Loving Memory of Chad Martinson
- Journal records Chad's story, treatment, and eventual passing. Includes pictures, tributes, and a guestbook.
- Photographs, guestbook, and a current journal providing updates on Keegan and his progress against DSRCT.
- Journal kept by mother provides thoughts to her daughter, pictures, and a guestbook.
CaringBridge: Passion Love Faith
- Memorial to Dustin Hickie who fought desmoplastic small round cell tumor and was sustained by passion, love, and faith. Includes a journal kept by his mother, pictures, and a guestbook. Passed away September 10, 2005.
- Features daily journal about diagnosis and treatment for DSRCT. Includes updates, pictures, and a guestbook.
- Journal about treatments and progress fighting cancer. Includes photographs and a guestbook.
- Features a journal about Steve and his treatment. Includes photographs and a guestbook.
David Denault: Desmoplastic Small Round Cell Intra-Abdominal Tumor
- Passed away but left this resource about the disease. Includes the stories of eight other patients.
- Provides information about DSRCT, Gerry's diagnosis, treatment, the P6 protocol, and research publications. Passed away in August 2000.
Livejournal: Surviving Cancer
- Personal experience records what it is like to live with a rare cancer and seek treatment.
- Personal information includes a journal, inspiration, guest book, natural healing, and chemotherapy treatments.
- Journal kept by the husband of his young wife's diagnosis and treatment of a rare abdominal cancer.
Nicola Corry Support Fund
- Memorial fund dedicated to Nicola in hopes of helping young parents cope with cancer. Includes her story, treatment, poems, fundraising efforts, links, and sponsors.
A Page for Sara
- Provides detailed information about DSRCT. Includes a personal journal about treatment, surgery, hopes, fears, and the eventual passing of a special lady.
- Information pertaining to the sarcoma, DSRCT. Includes personal history, treatment, alternatives tried, and a guestbook. Passed away August 6, 2001.
- Features Shawn's story, treatment options, and condition. Includes family photographs, medications, and hobbies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:34:59 UTC -