the entire directory
only in Musculoskeletal/Soft_Tissue_Sarcoma
Conditions and Diseases
Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma
Clear Cell Sarcoma of the Kidney
Desmoplastic Small Round Cell Tumor
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors
Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue
This category in other languages:
Adult Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Provides cellular, stage, treatment, and recurrent information about this cancer in adults.
Amschwand Sarcoma Cancer Foundation
- Aimed at providing education, increasing awareness, fostering research and offering support. Located in Houston, Texas.
Childhood Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Treatment and general information concerning metastic, non-metastic, and recurrent disease.
Connective Tissue Oncology Society
- International group comprised of physicians and scientists with a primary interest in the tumors of connective tissues.
Cure Sarcoma Jp
- Information about research into using gene therapy to treat sarcoma. Includes bulletin board, donations, weblog, and links. [Japanese and English]
Entrez PubMed: Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- National Library of Medicine provides access to cancer research journals online.
Jennifer Hunter Yates Sarcoma Foundation
- Established to find a cure and to provide assistance for patients and families at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Karen Wyckoff Rein in Sarcoma Fund
- Non-profit offers information, education, events, volunteer opportunities and family support. Located in Minnesota.
Kristen Ann Carr Sarcoma Forum
- Non-profit offers information, newsletter, events, volunteer opportunities and support for specialist training. Headquartered in New York City.
MedlinePlus: Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Information about types, treatment options, news, symptoms, articles, clinical trials, directories, statistics, organizations, and research.
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center: Soft-Tissue Sarcoma
- Information about sarcoma, symptoms, diagnosis, staging, treatment, clinical trials, support, and oncology team.
NCI: Childhood Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment
- Provides informative summary about the treatment of childhood soft tissue sarcomas.
NCI: Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Gateway for information about soft tissue sarcomas. Includes treatments, literature, research, definition, clinical trials, statistics, and causes.
NHS Choices: Kaposi's Sarcoma
- Provides information on this type of cancer. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
- Discusses the diagnosis and types, gives links to European and UK resources, and offers information about clinical trials and specialist centers. Located in Ludlow, England.
What are Soft Tissue Sarcomas?
- Provides a description of disease, treatment options, diagnosis, stages, and resource information.
What Is a Soft Tissue Sarcoma?
- American Cancer Society provides a detailed guide about the various types of adult sarcoma. Includes types, risk factors, early detection, staging, and treatment options.
PubMed: The Risk of Developing Second Cancers Among Survivors of Childhood Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
- Published article about study done on children with soft tissue sarcoma who later develop a second cancer. (June 01, 2005)
Soft Tissue Sarcoma
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 9, 2013 at 12:44:54 UTC -