the entire directory
only in Musculoskeletal/Soft_Tissue_Sarcoma
Conditions and Diseases
Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Musculoskeletal: Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma
Clear Cell Sarcoma of the Kidney
Desmoplastic Small Round Cell Tumor
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor
Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors
Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Musculoskeletal Disorders: Connective Tissue
This category in other languages:
Adult Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Provides cellular, stage, treatment, and recurrent information about this cancer in adults.
Amschwand Sarcoma Cancer Foundation
- Aimed at providing education, increasing awareness, fostering research and offering support. Located in Houston, Texas.
Childhood Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Treatment and general information concerning metastic, non-metastic, and recurrent disease.
Connective Tissue Oncology Society
- International group comprised of physicians and scientists with a primary interest in the tumors of connective tissues.
Cure Sarcoma Jp
- Information about research into using gene therapy to treat sarcoma. Includes bulletin board, donations, weblog, and links. [Japanese and English]
Entrez PubMed: Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- National Library of Medicine provides access to cancer research journals online.
Jennifer Hunter Yates Sarcoma Foundation
- Established to find a cure and to provide assistance for patients and families at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Karen Wyckoff Rein in Sarcoma Fund
- Non-profit offers information, education, events, volunteer opportunities and family support. Located in Minnesota.
Kristen Ann Carr Sarcoma Forum
- Non-profit offers information, newsletter, events, volunteer opportunities and support for specialist training. Headquartered in New York City.
MedlinePlus: Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Information about types, treatment options, news, symptoms, articles, clinical trials, directories, statistics, organizations, and research.
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center: Soft-Tissue Sarcoma
- Information about sarcoma, symptoms, diagnosis, staging, treatment, clinical trials, support, and oncology team.
NCI: Childhood Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment
- Provides informative summary about the treatment of childhood soft tissue sarcomas.
NCI: Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Gateway for information about soft tissue sarcomas. Includes treatments, literature, research, definition, clinical trials, statistics, and causes.
NHS Choices: Kaposi's Sarcoma
- Provides information on this type of cancer. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment.
- Discusses the diagnosis and types, gives links to European and UK resources, and offers information about clinical trials and specialist centers. Located in Ludlow, England.
What are Soft Tissue Sarcomas?
- Provides a description of disease, treatment options, diagnosis, stages, and resource information.
What Is a Soft Tissue Sarcoma?
- American Cancer Society provides a detailed guide about the various types of adult sarcoma. Includes types, risk factors, early detection, staging, and treatment options.
PubMed: The Risk of Developing Second Cancers Among Survivors of Childhood Soft Tissue Sarcoma.
- Published article about study done on children with soft tissue sarcoma who later develop a second cancer. (June 01, 2005)
Soft Tissue Sarcoma
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 9, 2013 12:44:54 PM EST -