become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bone/Osteosarcoma
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Child Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
This category in other languages:
- Mailing list and archives for the Osteosarcoma Support Group.
Childhood Cancer: Osteosarcoma
- Information for parents about the most common type of bone cancer. Includes risks, symptoms, diagnosis, various treatments, prognosis, and side effects.
- Article by Charles T Mehlman focuses on high-grade intramedullary osteosarcoma, the most common type of bone cancer. Includes introduction, lab studies, histologic findings, treatment, and pictures.
NCI: Osteosarcoma/Bone Fibrous Histiocytoma
- Patient and health professional information summaries about the treatment of osteosarcoma/malignant fibrous histiocytoma of bone. Includes description, treatment options, and references.
- A childhood cancer that starts in the bone. Provides description of disease, causes, diagnosis, staging, grade, treatment, side effects, and references.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2013 at 16:17:26 UTC -