become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bone/Ewing's_Sarcoma
Conditions and Diseases
Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor
Health: Child Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Musculoskeletal: Ewing Family of Tumors
ACOR: The Ewing Sarcoma Online Support Group
- Mailing list for patient information and support.
The Brian Morden Foundation
- Non-profit dedicated to funding research to cure Ewing's sarcoma. Located in Altoona, Pennsylvania.
eMedicine: Ewing Sarcoma and Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Article by Jeffrey A Toretsky, MD about this family of tumors.
eMedicine: Ewing Sarcoma by Ludwig G Strauss, MD
- Article about the highly malignant primary bone tumor, first described by James Ewing in 1921. Includes information about frequency, diagnosis, treatment, and disease images.
- Description of childhood disease, causes, diagnosis, grading, treatment plans, clinical trials, and resources available.
JCO: Long-Term Event-Free Survival After Intensive Chemotherapy for Ewing's Family of Tumors
- Report about high dose chemotherapy and the possible development of second malignancy in children and young adults being treated for bone or soft tissue sarcoma. Includes introduction, therapy, methods, summary, discussion, charts, and conclusion. (September 01, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 14, 2013 at 23:05:05 UTC -