become an editor
the entire directory
only in Musculoskeletal/Bone
Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
Adult Bone Cancer Survivors
- Survivors of osteosarcoma, chondrosarcoma, and ewing's sarcoma share their experiences with limb salvage surgery and life after treatment.
Bone Cancer Research Trust
- Charity aims to promote research into the causes and treatment of primary bone cancer, especially osteosarcoma and Ewing's sarcoma. Located in Leeds, England.
- Resource for patients and physicians which addresses many aspects of these conditions including diagnosis and treatment matters.
CenterWatch: Bone Metastases
- Listing of related industry-sponsored clinical trials research.
Mark Cross Bone Cancer Fund
- Registered charity aimed at raising funds for increased awareness and research. Located in Bexleyheath, England.
NHS Choices: Bone Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Provides information on the different types of primary bone cancer . Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and the NICE guidelines in the UK.
Questions and Answers About Bone Cancer
- Information about bone cancer and tumors from the U.S. National Cancer Institute.
- Information on spinal tumors, including common symptoms, diagnosis, types and treatment options.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2015 at 6:00:25 UTC -