become an editor
the entire directory
only in Melanoma/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Personal Pages
Hope and Jason
- Jason was diagnosed with stage IV metastasized melanoma at age 21. Since then it has been a whirlwind of treatments to try to beat the odds.
- A visit to the doctor for back pain resulted, a couple of referrals later, in a diagnosis of stage IV metastatic melanoma. Updates on her treatment, which has included chemotherapy, radiation, and experimental drugs.
Linda's Melanoma Journey
- Linda, in San Jose, California, battled melanoma for a year and a half before she died, surrounded by her family. Last few posts on this blog are by her husband Sebastian.
Mike Tustison Memorial Melanoma Site
- Provides resources and tribute.
- Mike Filippone, a big Phillies fan who loved to make people laugh, died at age 34 of metastatic melanoma. Blog by his wife Liz chronicles their last year and a half together, and honors his memory.
sMelanoma, Cancer Stinks!
- Mike Brockey is a survivor of Stage IV malignant melanoma. He is using the Gerson Therapy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2015 at 17:05:02 UTC -