become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cancer/Melanoma
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Skin
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Eye Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders
This category in other languages:
CancerNews: Watch Your Back
- Overview of topics related to melanoma together with pictures.
FAQ about Melanoma
- Links and information presented as an educational aid.
Genomel: Melanoma Genetics Consortium
- Aimed at encouraging shared genetics information for familial melanoma. Chaired by Professor Bishop, University of Leeds, UK.
Interferon for Melanoma
- Provides some general information highlighting the possible role of a drug agent by the pharmaceutical firm Schering-Plough.
M. D. Anderson Cancer Center: Melanoma
- A discussion of the topic from this Houston, Texas institution.
- Links and articles on research and treatment.
Mayo Clinic: Melanoma Study Group
- An interdisciplinary group of clinicians and scientists aimed at finding more effective therapies.
Melanoma Care Consortium
- Newsletter describes a new case of melanoma each month, followed by questions that health professionals can answer for education credit. Requires registration.
Melanoma International Foundation
- Non-profit offers a resource guide, and tools for education about melanoma. Headquartered in Glenmoore, Pennsylvania.
Melanoma Research Foundation
- Dedicated to finding a cure, this non-profit also offers information and resources to patients, family and friends. Located in New Jersey, USA.
Melanoma Research Project Network
- Information on prevention, diagnosis and treatment of melanoma and skin cancer. Includes decision-finding and self-examination modules, interactive sessions, publications, and links to related sites. [May not support all browsers.]
Mole Melanoma Information
- Photographs together with descriptive information demonstrating skin changes that are clues to more serious problems.
NHS Choices: Skin Cancer (Malignant Melanoma)
- Provides information on this cancerous tumour that develops in skin cells. Includes a mole self assessment tool and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Northern California Melanoma Center
- Overview of the subject and contact details. Located at the Saint Francis Memorial Hospital in San Francisco, California.
Ocular Melanoma Metastatic to the Liver
- Includes information from an affected family member.
SkinLesions.net: Diagnosis of Melanoma
- Scientific site which highlights the use of computers in medicine.
Understanding Malignant Melanoma
- Online booklet addresses the causes and treatments for the condition.
Usenet sci.med.diseases.cancer -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 9:15:09 UTC -