become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lung/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Patient Support Groups
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Organizations
- Providing information and support for families, caregivers, and friends, to raise awareness childhood cancer and to provide research grants.
Caring Ambassadors Lung Cancer Program
- Providing extensive information about lung cancer and ongoing local, state, and national health advocacy efforts.
John and Amy Mewhiney Cancer Foundation
- Established to raise money for research, specifically to develop methods for early detection, and to raise consciousness about this disease.
Lung Cancer Alliance
- Providing patient support and advocacy, lobbying at the federal level for research funds, and maintains an on-line support forum.
Lung Cancer Canada
- Raising awareness, providing patient focused information and offering peer support.
Lung Cancer Foundation of America
- Dedicated to providing the necessary and critical funding for creative and leading edge research programs.
Mesothelioma Help - Connecting Patients and Caregivers
- Connects cancer patients and caregivers offering valuable information about support for cancer patients and families.
- Supporting efforts dedicated to research, improving public awareness, and offering college scholarships to students who have been impacted.
The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation
- Committed to medical research, reducing smoking and patient support. Includes information on their activities, cigarettes, support groups for people wishing to give up or cut down on smoking, and a children's educational section.
Thomas G. Labrecque Foundation
- Committed to supporting education and research.
Uniting Against Lung Cancer
- Supporting the search for a cure and identifying and advancing research, education and early detection initiatives.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2015 at 16:24:07 UTC -