become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lung/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Patient Support Groups
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Organizations
- Providing information and support for families, caregivers, and friends, to raise awareness childhood cancer and to provide research grants.
Caring Ambassadors Lung Cancer Program
- Providing extensive information about lung cancer and ongoing local, state, and national health advocacy efforts.
Chicago Lung Run
- The Chicago 5K Lung Run is one of the largest 5K running events in Chicago. Each year runners, lung cancer survivors, and representatives of leading Chicago hospitals participate in the Chicago 5K Lung Run -- a run, walk, and rally near the city’s beautiful lakefront.
Down Goes Cancer - The Joe Mak Memorial Foundation
- Down Goes Cancer - The Joe Mak Memorial Foundation is a non-profit, charitable organization that endeavors to honor the memory and spirit of Joseph Makovetz through efforts to raise awareness of lung cancer.
Gail P. Ramos Lung Cancer Foundation
- **Please read feedback, guidelines, and editor notes**
- A non-profit organization seeking funds for research.
John and Amy Mewhiney Cancer Foundation
- Established to raise money for research, specifically to develop methods for early detection, and to raise consciousness about this disease.
Lung Cancer Alliance
- Providing patient support and advocacy, lobbying at the federal level for research funds, and maintains an on-line support forum.
Lung Cancer Canada
- Raising awareness, providing patient focused information and offering peer support.
Lung Cancer Events Walks Runs Fundraisers
- Lung Cancer Events lists all walks, runs, fundraisers and other gatherings that support lung cancer awareness and research.
Lung Cancer Foundation of America
- Dedicated to providing the necessary and critical funding for creative and leading edge research programs.
- All these organizations raise awareness and fund for research - there are no specialties - they all function pretty much the same way. I really do not know what or how to better describe these groups.
- Supporting efforts dedicated to research, improving public awareness, and offering college scholarships to students who have been impacted.
The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation
- Committed to medical research, reducing smoking and patient support. Includes information on their activities, cigarettes, support groups for people wishing to give up or cut down on smoking, and a children's educational section.
Thomas G. Labrecque Foundation
- Committed to supporting education and research.
Uniting Against Lung Cancer
- Supporting the search for a cure and identifying and advancing research, education and early detection initiatives.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2016 at 8:24:03 UTC -