become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cancer/Lung
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Tobacco
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Respiratory Disorders
This category in other languages:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Offers a list of frequently asked questions of the disease, basic information and statistics.
- Offers a description of the disease as well as diagnostic tests, treatments, and research available at Duke University.
Lung Cancer Dissertation
- A scholarly work by Will Roberts, Medical Student at Leicester University, UK.
Lung Cancer Information Centre
- Overview of disease, different types of lung cancer, diagnosis, treatment options, clinical trials, resources, and support.
Lung Cancer Online
- A directory of lung cancer information and resources for patients and their families.
Lung Cancer Screening
- General information about helical CT scan screening, as offered by a Florida hospital.
M. D. Anderson Cancer Center: Lung Cancer
- Provides access to information about prevention, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, clinical trials and stories of survivors.
Mayo Clinic: Lung Cancer
- Includes a description of this disease, its symptoms, causes, risk factors, diagnosis, treatment and coping strategies.
Medicine World: Lung Cancer
- Presents information on the disease including links, news, types, symptoms and prognosis.
MedicineNet: Lung Cancer
- Gives information in a fact-sheet format covering several areas of interest regarding diagnosis and treatment.
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Information on lung cancer risk factors, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, clinical trials, and support for patients and survivors.
National Cancer Institute: Lung Cancer
- General information on many aspects of the disease from the U.S. National Cancer Institute.
NHS Choices: Lung Cancer
- Provides a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Tobacco.org: Lung Cancer
- Updated collection of news articles about tobacco use, lung cancer, research, and treatment.
- Contains a database of lung cancer specialists.
WebMD: Lung Cancer Center
- Includes information about the disease, recent news, its symptoms, causes, risk factors, and complications.
Lung Cancer News From Medical News Today
- Press releases and news stories, in feed format. [RSS]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 4, 2014 at 20:39:06 UTC -