become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hematologic/Multiple_Myeloma
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Hematologic: Multiple Myeloma
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Blood Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Hematology
This category in other languages:
The International Myeloma Foundation
- Non-profit organization featuring research, clinical trials, events, fundraising and a newsletter.
Detailed Guide: Multiple Myeloma
- Information on cancer in general and myeloma in particular, including symptoms, diagnostic methods, treatment options. From the American Cancer Society.
eMedicine Health: Myeloma
- Health resource provides a review article on the disease, information on causes, symptoms and treatment.
General Practice Notebook: Multiple Myeloma
- Provides basic definition of the disease and related links.
Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center: Multiple Myeloma
- An overview of this disease, answers to questions from the public, and links to further resources. From the National Institutes of Health's Office of Rare Diseases Research.
Imperial Cancer Research Fund: Multiple Myeloma
- UK charity offers information about risk factors, diagnosis and treatment.
MedlinePlus: Multiple Myeloma
- Detailed information about the disease from the National Institutes of Health. Provides overview of multiple myeloma, news, treatment, diagnosis and symptoms information. Includes information regarding recent clinical trials, myeloma related research, and alternative treatment.
- Support resource for multiple myeloma includes information, links and a forum.
The Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
- MMRF is a nonprofit organization that works to accelerate the development of new multiple myeloma treatments. Includes information and resources for patients, family members and researchers.
Multiple Myeloma Survivor Stories
- Resource for patients to share and receive stories from others facing this disease.
The Myeloma Beacon
- News articles, regular columns by people diagnosed with myeloma, events calendar, discussion forum.
- Non-profit European initiative dedicated to raising the awareness of multiple myeloma. Network headquarters are located in Oxshott, England.
Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy
- Committed to patient care, clinical, and basic science research. Includes information about the disease, the institute, recent publications, and other resources.
- Resource for those seeking information about the treatment and management of multiple myeloma.
- Brief overview of this condition, including other names for the disease, subtypes of myeloma, and symptoms. From National Organization for Rare Disorders.
NHS Choices: Multiple Myeloma
- Provides information on this uncommon type of bone marrow cancer that affects plasma cells. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
UK Myeloma Forum
- Registered charity providing resources for the diagnosis, care and research of myeloma and plasma-cell disorders. Located in London, England.
What You Need to Know about Multiple Myeloma
- Information about detection, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of multiple myeloma provided by National Institutes of Health. Provides overview of disease-related topics and links to online resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2012 at 21:42:09 UTC -