become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hematologic/Lymphoma
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Child Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
This category in other languages:
About.com Guide to Lymphoma
- A guide to lymphoma diagnosis, tests and treatments for patients and caregivers.
eMedicine Health: Lymphoma
- Consumer health resource providing an overview of causes, symptoms and treatment.
General Practice Notebook - Lymphoma
- Chapters on lymphoma from the UK based online medical encylopedia.
- Forum for lymphoma medical professionals.
The Lymphoma Foundation
- Non-profit raises funds for patient care and cancer research. Located in New York City.
Lymphoma Foundation Canada
- Provides support for those facing the disease and to those undertaking research in the diagnosis, treatment and possible cure.
Lymphoma Information Network
- Information about the many forms of lymphoma and their treatment in adults and children.
Lymphoma Research Foundation of America
- Promotes and supports research aimed at more effective and safe treatment.
Lymphoma Survivors Network
- A resource for finding websites written by survivors.
- Presents resources related to these conditions including news, FAQ and a message board.
- Non-profit provides information and support for patients and caregivers. Headquartered in Staten Island, New York.
- National Library of Medicine resource addresses issues in a links format including prevention, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
NHS Choices: Lymphoma
- Provides information on this cancer of the lymphatic system. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
University of Medicine of New Jersey: Lymphoma Tutorial
- Covers biology and diagnosis. Aimed at health professionals and motivated others.
- An open source guide to information on different types of lymphoma.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 9, 2014 at 12:10:22 UTC -