become an editor
the entire directory
only in Leukemia/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Hematologic: Support Groups
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Organizations: Fundraising
Asian CML Support Group
- Yahoo discussion group for chronic myelogenous leukemia patients and caregivers. Offers emotional support and information.
Children's Leukaemia and Cancer Research Foundation
- Aims include raising funds for research into causes and treatment. Located in West Perth, Australia.
Daniel's Light Charity
- Fundraising organization whose proceeds benefit the Adult Leukaemia Unit of the Christie Hospital. Headquartered in Derbyshire, England.
- Non-profit aimed at helping bone marrow donors connect to patients with leukemia and other blood diseases.
Friends of Allison
- Non-profit provides funding for the recruitment of potential marrow donors. Includes a mission statement, donors/sponsors and how one can help.
- Details of this organization in the fight against cancer including leukemia. Provides information about stem cell transplantation work, newer treatments and related research.
Hairy Cell Leukemia Research Foundation
- Provides education and information on HCL as well as about the organization.
International Support Fund: Children with Leukemia
- Charity organized to support children from the country of Georgia who are suffering from this condition.
Lauri Strauss Leukemia Foundation
- Non-profit supports research, offers education and facilitates the exchange of information. Located in New York City.
- Support for patients with blood cancers of all kinds. Located in Worcester, England.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Gives an overview of this U.S. national organization, with information about these conditions.
The Leukemia Research Foundation
- Functions as a clearinghouse for information including research grants, bone marrow drives and other events.
Life Celebrations: Leukemia
- Home of Kids Helping Kids program. Fundraising events to benefit research.
- Leukemia and Intensive Chemotherapy Fund, a local charity dedicated to the care and treatment of leukaemia and blood cancer sufferers in UK. Provides information for patients and donation options.
Mothers Facing Childhood Cancer
- Support group for moms.
Musgrove Leukaemic Group Somerset
- Charity raises funds to support affected patients and families. Located at Musgrove Park Hospital Hospital in Taunton, England.
Team in Training
- Endurance events to support The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Contact information and training tips.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 4, 2012 at 13:54:06 UTC -