the entire directory
only in Hematologic/Leukemia
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Hematologic: Leukemia
Bone Marrow Transplantation
Health: Child Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
This category in other languages:
Atlas of Acute Leukemia
- Discusses the types and classifications.
Cancer News: Leukemia, Lymphoma and Myeloma
- Links to articles about treatment, research and organizations.
Childhood Cancer Guide
- Gives summary information and access to books for sale.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society: Team In Training
- Assists with fundraising and training for an endurance sports event.
MD Anderson Cancer Center Leukemia Department
- Overview with information about treatment options, the faculty and staff and clinical trials.
MPN Research Foundation
- Organization whose mission is to raise public awareness, support research, investigate new treatments, and eventually to find a cure for myeloproliferative neoplasms.
MedlinePlus: Adult Acute Leukemia
- Detailed information about the disease from the National Institutes of Health. Provides overview of adult acute leukemia, news, treatment, diagnosis and symptoms information. Includes info regarding recent clinical trials, adult acute leukemia related research, and alternative treatment.
MedlinePlus: Childhood Leukemia
- Provides a large amount of information on diagnosis, conditions and treatment. Also provides links to other related organizations.
NHS Choices: Acute Leukaemia
- Provides information on this cancer of the white blood cells. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
NHS Choices: Chronic Leukaemia
- Provides information on this form of cancer which progresses slowly over the course of many years. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
National Cancer Institute: What You Need To Know About Leukemia
- Information about detection, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of Leukemia provided by National Institutes of Health. Provides overview of disease-related topics and links to online resources.
National Children's Leukemia Foundation
- Non-profit organization with a goal to fight against leukemia and cancer for children and adults. Provides educational materials about the disease and available treatments. Support programs with aim to help children suffering from leukemia and their relatives.
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital: Childhood Leukemia
- Offers information on the history of leukemia, diagnosis, classification, signs and symptoms, treatment and medications.
eMedicine Health: Leukemia
- Consumer health resource provides overview of the condition including causes, symptoms and treatment.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 2, 2010 5:17:52 AM EDT -