become an editor
the entire directory
only in Head_and_Neck/Lip_and_Oral_Cavity
Conditions and Diseases
Head and Neck
Lip and Oral Cavity
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive System Disorders: Oral
Health: Dentistry: Conditions and Diseases
This category in other languages:
The Oral Cancer Foundation
- Discusses issues related to these conditions as well as the activities of the organization. Located in Newport Beach, California.
Dental Oncology Education Program
- Texas program aimed to assist dental professionals with the detection, diagnosis and management of oral cancer.
eMedicine Health: Cancer of the Mouth and Throat
- Consumer health resource providing information on causes, symptoms and treatment.
Examination for Oral Cancer
- Maryland dentist resource offers instruction for inspection including photographs.
MedNews: Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer
- General information features description, cellular classification, stages, disease overview, and resources.
National Cancer Institute: Lip and Oral Cavity Cancer
- Information concerning treatment options, the four stages, recurrent disease, and resources.
National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
- Online resources from this U.S. Federal agency.
NHS Choices: Mouth Cancer
- Provides a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
Oral Cancer Consortium
- Outlines information, screenings and resources related to the member entities as located in the New Jersey and New York areas.
Sangeeta Darvekar Charitable Trust: Oral Cancer
- Organization in India dedicated to increasing awareness and aiding patients.
What You Need To Know About Oral Cancer
- Pamphlet from the National Cancer Institute includes prevention, detection, symptoms, treatment options, clinical trials and support.
Lip and Oral Cavity
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2014 at 3:35:09 UTC -