become an editor
the entire directory
only in Head_and_Neck/Laryngeal
Conditions and Diseases
Head and Neck
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Ear, Nose and Throat: Throat
This category in other languages:
- General information, resources, newsletter, FAQ and links presented by the International Association of Laryngectomees.
ACOR: The Larynx Cancer Online Support Group
- Archives and mailing list support group for this disease.
American Cancer Society: Laryngeal Cancer
- Covers a range of issues including statistics, risk factors, causes, prevention, detection, diagnosis, staging and treatment.
Cancer Research UK: Larynx or Laryngeal Cancer
- Fact sheet with information on symptoms and causes, tests and treatment, living with laryngeal cancer and current research.
NCI: Cancer of the Larynx
- Overview summary of such topics as symptoms, detection, research, clinical trials and treatment.
NCI: Laryngeal Cancer
- Information about treatment, stages, tests, and prognosis.
NHS Choices: Laryngeal (Larynx) Cancer
- Provides information on this rare type of cancer which can cause hoarseness of the voice and swelling of the throat.. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
NYU Voice Center
- Information on treatment for early vocal cord cancer.
OncoLink: Laryngeal Cancer
- Overview of the subject which addresses support and treatment matters.
WebWhispers Nu-Voice Club
- Non-profit support group which is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Affiliated with the International Association of Laryngectomees.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2015 at 12:24:05 UTC -