become an editor
the entire directory
only in Head_and_Neck/Laryngeal
Conditions and Diseases
Head and Neck
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Head and Neck: Laryngeal
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Ear, Nose and Throat: Throat
This category in other languages:
- General information, resources, newsletter, FAQ and links presented by the International Association of Laryngectomees.
ACOR: The Larynx Cancer Online Support Group
- Archives and mailing list support group for this disease.
American Academy of Otolaryngology: Laryngeal Cancer
- Fact sheet provides information on the causes, risk factors, and symptoms of laryngeal (voice box) cancer.
American Cancer Society: Laryngeal Cancer
- Covers a range of issues including statistics, risk factors, causes, prevention, detection, diagnosis, staging and treatment.
Cancer Research UK: Larynx or Laryngeal Cancer
- Fact sheet with information on symptoms and causes, tests and treatment, living with laryngeal cancer and current research.
Greenebaum Cancer Center: Laryngeal Cancer
- Overview and information from this University of Maryland institution.
- Information for the patient and professional visitor. Includes discussions of larynx cancer, voice options, support groups and products.
NCI: Cancer of the Larynx
- Overview summary of such topics as symptoms, detection, research, clinical trials and treatment.
NCI: Laryngeal Cancer
- Information about treatment, stages, tests, and prognosis.
The New Voice Club of Broward
- Laryngectomee support group in Florida.
NHS Choices: Laryngeal (Larynx) Cancer
- Provides information on this rare type of cancer which can cause hoarseness of the voice and swelling of the throat.. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
NYU Voice Center
- Information on treatment for early vocal cord cancer.
OncoLink: Laryngeal Cancer
- Overview of the subject which addresses support and treatment matters.
Voice Box Cancer
- Discussion of the different types of laryngeal cancer by the American Oral Cancer Clinic located in Austin, Texas.
WebWhispers Nu-Voice Club
- Non-profit support group which is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Affiliated with the International Association of Laryngectomees.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, May 31, 2013 2:54:10 PM EDT -