become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gynecologic/Cervical
Conditions and Diseases
Pelvic Exams and Pap Tests
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Health: Reproductive Health: Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Human Papilloma Virus
This category in other languages:
Alliance for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Committed to prevention through research and screening. Includes organization background, information and publications; presented in English, French, and Spanish.
Cancer Help.org UK: Cervical Cancer
- Provides news and information about the risks, diagnosis and treatment of cervical cancer.
Cancer of the Cervix
- Information includes causes, symptoms, treatments and living with the disease.
eMedicine Health: Cervical Cancer
- Consumer health resource provides an overview of causes, symptoms and treatment.
IARC Screening Group: Cervical Cancer
- The International Agency for Research on Cancer offers information and publications, as well as detailing its programs in developing countries.
Iranian Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- ISCCP is dedicated to improving prevention, diagnosis and management of cervical cancer.
- Information on cervical cancer, chemotherapy, counseling and related issues, bulletin board and relevant links. Located in London, England.
M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: Cervical Cancer
- Addresses areas such as current research, treatment and screening guidelines. Institutional information provided.
Mayo Clinic: Cervical Cancer
- A description of the disease, its symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
National Cervical Cancer Coalition
- Information about the organization as well as on the Pap smear, HPV, treatment and emotional support.
Surviving Cervical Cancer
- A blog containing facts, personal experiences, and philosophical views from a first hand look at living and dealing with cervical cancer and HPV.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 15:15:04 UTC -