become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genitourinary/Testicular
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Genitourinary: Testicular
Health: Men's Health: Conditions and Diseases: Testes
This category in other languages:
About.com: Testicular Cancer
- Links-based presentation.
Don't Be A Schmuck: Testicular Cancer
- Aimed at young men to help them understand more about the condition including signs, symptoms, statistics and the value of self-examination.
eMedicine Health: Cancer of the Testicle
- Consumer health resource center providing information on causes, symptoms and treatment.
eMedicine Health: Testicular Self-Exam
- Provides information about causes and symptoms of testicular cancer as well as outlining a procedure for early detection.
eMedicine: Germ Cell Tumors
- Article by Mansoor Javeed, MD. provides description of disease, background, transformation, history, causes, treatment, and medication information.
Mark Kantrowitz: Testicular Cancer
- General information including topics of diagnosis and treatment. Includes a cancer diary, checklist and collection of related jokes.
Mayo Clinic: Testicular Cancer
- Description of disease including symptoms, causes, risk factors, diagnosis, treatment and coping strategies.
MedicineNet: Testicular Cancer
- Consumer health information discusses causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Orchid Cancer Appeal
- A UK charity devoted to research and treatment in men's cancers.
SoYouWanna Perform a Testicular Self-Exam?
- Full-length article aimed at instruction.
- Offers information and support services for testicular cancer, addressing such topics as signs, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
The Testicular Cancer Awareness Network
- Provides general information including signs and symptoms of this condition.
BMJ: Managing testicular cancer
- Review article by DP Dearnaley in the British Medical Journal. (June 30, 2001)
AFP: Testicular Cancer
- Journal article from the American Family Physician. (May 01, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 11, 2013 at 7:54:07 UTC -