become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prostate/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Genitourinary: Support Groups
Health: Men's Health: Conditions and Diseases: Prostate
Health: Men's Health: Conditions and Diseases: Prostate: Hypertrophy
Alan's Prostate Cancer Information
- Links and views related to this condition.
Dattoli Cancer Foundation
- Provides information on prostate cancer, resources, a glossary, dietary suggestions and lifestyle tips. Located in Sarasota, Florida.
Everyman: Male Cancers
- Established to raise awareness and to fund scientific inquiry for these conditions. Sponsored by the Institute of Cancer Research located in London, England.
HealingWell: Prostate Cancer Discussion Board
- Moderated message group and chat aims at sharing information, support and coping strategies.
M. D. Anderson Cancer Center: Prostate Cancer Message Board
- Share information and experiences with other patients via this online discussion format.
MaleCare Prostate Cancer
- Supports lectures, workshops and awareness in the U.S. and Israel.
- Engages men with prostate cancer and their companions in the deeply personal issues created by the disease and its treatment.
- Promoting greater public awareness and understanding about prostate diseases including cancer.
Prostate Cancer 101 Of Kingston NY
- New York support group offers information on the disease including access to newsletters and links.
The Prostate Cancer Charity
- A UK-based non-profit provides information and support. Also funds research for this disease.
Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Aim is to find better treatments and a cure for recurrent disease. Includes news, fundraising campaigns, sponsorships and hosted medical meetings.
Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia
- National body working to reduce the impact of prostate cancer on the Australian men, their partners and families, and the community. Includes medical information, support groups, events and research grants.
Prostate Cancer Research Foundation UK
- Non-profit entity providing general information, current research and professional forums. Headquartered in London, England.
US TOO International
- Non-profit chapter-based support group network for prostate cancer patients.
You are not Alone Now
- Offers YANA, a prostate cancer support site.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 23, 2013 at 5:24:03 UTC -