become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genitourinary/Prostate
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Viral: XMRV
Health: Men's Health: Conditions and Diseases: Prostate
This category in other languages:
About.com: Prostate Cancer
- Gives basic information, treatment options, help for newly diagnosed patients, and ways to reduce risk.
ACS: Prostate Cancer
- Information from the American Cancer Society.
Cancer Research UK: Prostate Cancer
- Factsheet including symptoms and causes, tests and treatment, living with prostate cancer and current research.
eMedicine Health: Prostate Cancer
- Consumer health resource center providing an overview including causes, symptoms and treatment.
HealthDiaries: Prostate Cancer
- A weblog that includes experiences, news, commentary, and articles.
The Hypertext Guide to Prostate Cancer
- Review of the subject by a motivated patient.
London Prostate Cancer Treatment Centre
- Provides information, advice and treatment discussion from several UK oncologists.
Making The Choice
- A part of the Michigan Cancer Consortium, this resource offers information and tools to aid in decision making in early-stage prostate cancer.
MD Anderson Cancer Center: Prostate
- Information on prostate cancer treatment ,symptoms, diagnosis, and support for patients and survivors.
MedlinePlus: Prostate Cancer
- U.S. National Library of Medicine source which includes links to specific related areas.
NCI: Prostate cancer
- Online resource which addresses signs and symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, clinical trials and support.
NHS Choices: Prostate Cancer
- Provides details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and PSA screening.
Oncolink: Prostate Cancer
- Overview information covering such areas as diagnosis, staging and treatment.
- Online resource on advances in using genetic testing for improved biopsy decisions in the diagnosis of prostate cancer.
- Online calculators predict disease outcomes.
- Addresses symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
Prostate Cancer Centre
- Gives an overview of this UK center. Also provides information on current treatment options used in the treatment of the disease.
Prostate Cancer Control Initiatives
- A Centers for Disease Control and Prevention resource that includes specific information, discussion, support and links.
Prostate Cancer Research Centre
- A UK charity provides patient information on treatment options for this disease. Located at the Institute of Urology at University College in London.
Prostate Cancer Research Institute
- Provides articles and seminars by physicians, advocacy, resources, and patient helpline.
- A diagnostic process developed by leading urology and radiology consultants in London, UK. It involves a combination of the latest MRI imaging techniques and a template guided biopsy system to produce a very precise and accurate diagnosis. Find details, cases and contact information.
- Links to articles and discussion lists about prostate cancer, together with information about staging and treatment options.
- Prostate cancer news, information and support for survivors and families.
Survive Prostate Cancer
- Provides general information and support to those recently diagnosed by putting them in contact with survivors.
Virgil's Prostate On-line
- Resources, support and information about treatment options for this cancer as presented by a survivor.
- Information from the Prostate Cancer Education Foundation on causes, treatments and outcomes.
WebMD Health: Prostate Cancer
- A consumer health site for the disease.
- Advocates for research funding and treatment access, and provides free screenings. Provides news, information and web-based services.
Usenet alt.support.cancer.prostate -
Usenet sci.med.prostate.bph -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 11, 2016 at 9:38:49 UTC -