become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gastrointestinal/Pancreatic
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Gastrointestinal: Pancreatic
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive System Disorders: Pancreas
Society: People: College Life: Carnegie Mellon University: Faculty and Staff: Pausch, Randy
This category in other languages:
Pancreatica - Confronting Pancreatic Cancer
- Aiding patients and physicians to create optimal treatment strategies. Offers a large listing of clinical trials, FAQs, and news and archives.
Cancer.net: Pancreatic Cancer
- Resources and information provided about pancreatic cancers by The American Society of Clinical Oncology. Includes medical illustrations, risks, treatments, current research, and links.
- UK charity provides information about the diagnosis and treatment of pancreas cancer. Also gives details on fundraising.
- Questions and answers from the U.S. National Cancer Institute regarding a clinical trial for pancreatic cancer using an alternative nutritional oriented therapy.
- Support group in Memphis, Tennessee providing a forum for communication amongst those afflicted with pancreatic cancer and funding for further research.
MedlinePlus: Pancreatic Cancer
- U.S. National Library of Medicine source which includes links to general information.
NHS Choices: Pancreatic Cancer
- Provides information on this condition. Includes a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and recovery.
Oncolink: Pancreas Cancer
- General introduction to the subject.
- Features information including symptoms, diagnosis, types and treatment.
Pancreatic Cancer UK - Registered Charity
- Non-profit provides information and resource access aimed especially for British patients and caregivers. Goals include increased awareness, earlier diagnosis and improved treatment options.
Randy Pausch: Fighting Pancreatic Cancer
- Includes transcript and video of the "Last Lecture" given by the late Professor Randy Pausch. Links to his journal.
- The Sky Foundation is funding research to find a test for the early detection of pancreatic cancer.
University of Chicago: Pancreatic Cancer Center
- Features treatment discussions, local clinical trials and contact details.
University of Washington: Digestive Disease Research
- Undertaking research into pancreatic cancer including a surveillance program for its early detection and the investigation of new treatments.
Virginia Mason Cancer Center: Pancreatic Cancer
- Discussion of diagnosis and treatment options offered by this Seattle, Washington institution.
eMedicine: Pancreatic Cancer
- Article by Richard A Erickson, MD provides details, treatment, and statistics about the disease.
- A team of specialist doctors from London provides patients and their carers with information about surgery of the liver, pancreas and biliary system that may help them understand their illness better and make the correct decisions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 11:49:29 AM EDT -