become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gastrointestinal/Liver
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive System Disorders: Liver
This category in other languages:
About Liver Tumors
- Offers information especially on diagnosis and treatment. Provided by Drs. Martin and McMasters of Louisville, Kentucky.
Blue Faery: The Adrienne Wilson Liver Cancer Association
- Non-profit fights hepatocellular carcinoma through research, education and advocacy. Located in Burbank, California.
Cancerbackup: Primary Liver Cancer
- Covers topics such as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
Cured Of Liver Cancer
- Cindy Russell's story on broadcast TV. She is reportedly the first person to have more than three-fourths of their liver removed - and to survive without a transplant.
MedlinePlus: Liver Cancer
- Varied links about this condition from the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
NHS Choices: Liver Cancer
- Provides a short video and details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
OncoLink: Liver Cancer
- Introduction to topics related to the condition.
- Patient view of a method of treatment for liver tumors.
RadiologyInfo: Radiofrequency Ablation of Liver Tumors
- An explanation of this treatment is given in laymen's terms.
Stanford University: Asian Liver Center
- Devoted to the issues of hepatitis B and liver cancer in Asians and Asian-Americans.
UCSF Health: Liver Cancer
- Offers general information on symptoms, diagnosis and treatment. Also provides contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2015 at 16:35:08 UTC -