become an editor
the entire directory
only in Colorectal/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Gastrointestinal: Support Groups
Beating Bowel Cancer
- Aims to raise awareness, promote early diagnosis and encourage information on treatment options. Located in St. Margarets, Twickenham, England.
Colon Cancer Alliance
- Non-profit offers support and information aimed at increased education, research and awareness. Located in New York City.
Colorectal Cancer Association of Canada
- Non-profit dedicated to promoting awareness, offering education and advocating for a screening policy. Provides links to related articles.
Colorectal Cancer Coalition
- C3 is an organization, located in Washington D.C. and with national scope, whose aims include advocacy in research, policy and awareness.
- Oversized crawl-through model of a colon which was created by a cancer survivor and is available for demonstrations.
Lori Shelton Alliance for Colon Cancer Awareness
- Non-profit aims to increase knowledge of the disease and to encourage colonoscopy as a detection tool. Located in St. Louis, Missouri.
National Colorectal Cancer Research Alliance
- Non-profit provides increased awareness and raises funds for increased research. Located in Studio City, California.
Somerset Colorectal Cancer Support Group
- The group provides information and support for patients suffering from colorectal (bowel) cancer, their families and carers. It is a registered charity based in Somerset, England.
Yeovil District Bowel Cancer Support Group
- Patient-centered support and guidance offered to those diagnosed or cared for at the Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in Somerset, UK.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 7, 2012 at 12:45:07 UTC -