become an editor
the entire directory
only in Thyroid/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Personal Pages
Death by Lettuce
- Inspirational, no, strike that, rants, at least sometimes. The writer, a cancer patient herself, is especially interested in the issues facing young adults with thyroid cancer.
Dude Where's My Thyroid?
- Periodic posts, including photos and videos, by a young woman with thyroid cancer.
The Eye of the Storm
- Blog of Joanna Isbill, who was diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer in 2008, and who writes a column for Dear Thyroid.
Ken Fights Thyroid Cancer
- Ken, from Wisconsin, uses this blog to keep friends and family updated. He has been battling thyroid cancer since 1992.
Linda's Thyroid Cancer Page
- Personal story, a list of celebrities, resources, and links.
Medullary Thyroid Cancer Diary
- A patient's diary about this disease describing their diagnosis, surgery, radiation and subsequent recovery.
Surviving Thyroid Cancer
- A young woman details her diagnosis, operation and radiotherapy.
Thyroid Cancer Blog
- A thyroid cancer survivor shares his story so that the newly diagnosed will not feel all alone. Also offers a low-traffic discussion forum devoted to thyroid cancer.
Thyroid Cancer Survivor: The Journey
- Being diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer affected Jennifer, a life coach, in unexpected ways. Through this blog she shares her experience and hopes to encourage others.
Too Much on Our Plait
- Like daughter, like mother. Both have thyroid cancer. Daughter Dori was diagnosed first, at age 17. Both women contribute their thoughts to this blog.
personal pages about thyroid cancer
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 12:24:07 UTC -