become an editor
the entire directory
only in Centers/University
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Centers: Research
Albert Einstein Cancer Center
- Provides services including research, clinical trials, prevention, diagnosis and treatment. Located in Bronx, New York.
Arizona Cancer Center
- Located at the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center in Tucson.
Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- Comprehensive cancer facility of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Provides the locations of the multi-branch affiliates.
The Carole and Ray Neag Comprehensive Cancer Center
- University of Connecticut facility that oversees cancer research, offers a fully array of diagnosis and treatment options, and provides patient care. Located in Farmington, Connecticut.
Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Center
- Information about this Ohio medical facility and its services.
Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Treatment, research, news and information from this Harvard affiliate. Second opinions offered. Located in Boston, Massachusetts.
Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center
- Details the collaboration of these Harvard-associated institutions including support services, cancer treatment centers and clinical trials.
Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Durham, North Carolina university facility promotes the scientific understanding, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
- Provides summary information about many tumors in addition to outlining the programs of this University of Missouri affiliate. Located in Columbia, Missouri.
Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital Clinical Cancer Center
- Patient care from specialized teams focusing on a dozen types of cancer. Conducts research, clinical trials. Information for prospective patients. Affiliated with the Medical College of Wisconsin. Milwaukee.
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Affiliate of Columbia University which provides a wide range of services related to care and research. Located in New York City.
Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center
- University of Iowa facility promotes education, research, prevention, detection, care and treatment of cancer. Located in Iowa City, Iowa.
Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Information about this University of Utah facility including contact details.
Indiana University Cancer Center
- Comprehensive cancer center university affiliate offers wide array of diagnostic and treatment services for patients. Located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Extension of the University of California at Los Angeles provides research and patient care activities.
Karmanos Cancer Institute
- Affiliated with the Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. Contact details provided.
Kimmel Cancer Center
- Part of Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Features patient and family resources, details of education and research projects, and an events calendar.
Leo W. Jenkins Cancer Center
- Offers a multidisciplinary approach to cancer care featuring state-of-the-art therapies, compassionate care, expert second opinions, and support services. Meet the team, clinical trials, and patient resources. East Carolina University, Greenville, NC.
Lombardi Cancer Center
- Affiliated with the Georgetown University which provides research, education and treatment capability. Located in Washington, D.C.
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
- Harvard affiliate located in Boston which offers care including diagnosis, treatment, clinical trials and support. Contact details given.
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Provides details about this cancer facility and its services including information about tumors. Located in New York City.
Moffitt Cancer Network
- The H. Lee Moffitt Cancer and Research Institute is a Tampa-located NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center affiliate of the University of South Florida.
New York University Cancer Institute
- Comprehensive cancer facility of the New York University Medical Center provides a wide array of services to a diverse patient population. Multiple affiliates and site locations in New York City.
Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Comprehensive cancer facility affiliated with the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center provides basic and clinical research, diagnosis, treatment, clinical trials and support. Located in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
OHSU Cancer Institute
- Comprehensive cancer center affiliate of the Oregon Health Sciences University hosts research and clinical trials as well as providing patient care and support activity. Located in Portland, Oregon.
Paul P. Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Multidisciplinary orientation toward the diagnosis, treatment and care of patients with access to clinical trials and other research. Located in Madison, Wisconsin.
Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Northwestern University facility in Chicago provides diagnosis, treatment, care, support, clinical trials and research.
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Comprehensive cancer center affiliated with the University at Buffalo, State University of New York. Provides a wide range of services including research, diagnosis, clinical trials and treatment.
Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Johns Hopkins University extension provides information on the institution, tumors, research, clinical trials and support. Located in Baltimore, Maryland.
Siteman Cancer Center
- Comprehensive Cancer Center at Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri.
Stanford Comprehensive Cancer Center
- University extension offering a wide array of diagnostic and treatment services to patients. Located in Palo Alto, California.
UAB Cancer Center
- University of Alabama at Birmingham comprehensive cancer center. General information and contact details.
UCSD: Rebecca and John Moores Cancer Center
- NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center conducts basic and clinical research, provides patient care and offers support. A University of California institution located in San Diego.
UCSF Comprehensive Cancer Center
- A center at the University of California San Francisco that offers basic science, clinical research, epidemiology and patient care programs.
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
- University of North Carolina affiliate provides information about its facility, services, treatments, clinical trials and psychosocial support programs. Located in Chapel Hill.
University of Florida Shands Cancer Center
- Academic institution provides research, diagnosis, therapy, control and education. Branches in Gainesville and Jacksonville, Florida.
University of Maryland Greenebaum Cancer Center
- Programs include clinical trials, research, education, support and treatment. Located in Baltimore, Maryland.
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Institutional information about this Ann Arbor, Michigan facility, including access to the Patient Education Resource Center.
University of Minnesota Cancer Center
- Academic comprehensive cancer care facility which provides a wide range of research and patient support activities. Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center: Oncolink
- An information resource from this comprehensive cancer center. Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute
- Comprehensive cancer center located in Pennsylvania and offering cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment. Provides access to support and community outreach services.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- One of the nation's top research centers; includes information on cancer prevention, clinical trials, proton therapy, resources for patients and professionals, and background on the facility which is located at Houston..
University of Virginia Cancer Center
- Provides information about prevention, diagnosis, support, community outreach, genetics, nutrition, research, clinical trials and news, as well as an introduction to the institution. Located in Charlottesville, Virginia.
UNMC Eppley Cancer Center
- An extension of the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Located in Omaha, Nebraska.
USC/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Comprehensive cancer center affiliated with the University of Southern California offering diagnosis, treatment, research, prevention and education. Located in Los Angeles.
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
- Providing patients, researchers and investigators with the latest in news and treatments, this facility is a university affiliated comprehensive cancer center. Located in Nashville, Tennessee.
VCU Massey Cancer Center
- Comprehensive cancer center affiliated with the Virginia Commonwealth University. Located in Richmond, Virginia.
Vermont Cancer Center
- Comprehensive cancer care from this University of Vermont affiliate promotes basic and clinical cancer research, prevention, supportive patient care and public education. Located in Burlington, Vermont.
Wake Forest University Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Offers diagnostic, treatment, clinical trial and support services. Located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University
- Gives information about the facility and its programs including ongoing cancer research. Located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Yale Cancer Center
- Information about the facility and its services including research, diagnosis, treatment and clinical trials. Located in New Haven, Connecticut.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2014 at 7:44:56 UTC -