become an editor
the entire directory
only in Centers/Research
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Centers: Research
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceuticals: Products Evaluation: Clinical Trials: Cancer
Health: Medicine: Research: Institutes, Departments, and Laboratories
Health: Organizations: Grant-Making Foundations: Hematology and Oncology
Science: Organizations: Research Funding
A.P. John Institute for Cancer Research
- Committed to researching, publishing and distributing proven scientific information to doctors and the general public about integrative biological protocols for the prevention and treatment of cancer. Includes treatment information, cancer types, and prevention.
Addenbrookes Hospital: Oncology
- Academic and research resource center serving the East Anglia region of England.
AMC Cancer Research Center
- Non-profit institute dedicated to prevention located in Denver, Colorado. Includes current research, health information and other related resources.
Arnold S. Leonard Cancer Research Fund
- Supports cancer research at the University of Minnesota. Details about the fund, research updates, news, and how to make a donation.
BC Cancer Agency
- Provides a list of locations, patient information, services, information for health professionals, research and donations. Multiple sites in British Columbia, Canada.
Bergen Oral Cancer Group
- Research center at the University of Bergen in Norway that focuses on the biology and causes of this condition.
British Columbia Cancer Research Center
- Includes research information, publications, training opportunities and researcher profiles. Located in Vancouver, Canada.
Cancer Biology Division, Sunnybrook
- Research on the molecular and cell biology of cancer is done at the Cancer Biology Division of Sunnybrook and Women's College Health Science Centre, affiliated with the University of Toront
Cancer Research and Biostatistics
- Non-profit organization utilizes the application of biostatistical principles and methods. Located in Seattle, Washington.
Cancer Research Center of Hawaii
- University affiliate unites researchers, modern equipment and technology to improve prevention and treatment. Located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Cancer Stress and Immunity Research
- Survivor and quality of life issues examined at Ohio State University. Offers a "Meaning in Life" survey.
City of Hope
- Overview of the physicians, researchers and scientists working toward a cure for cancer and life threatening diseases. [California]
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory: Cancer Research
- Basic research facility devoted to the understanding of the fundamental biology of human cancer. [New York]
Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Devoted to improving treatment through basic research, prevention research, cancer control and clinical medicine. Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Information for scientific researchers, patients and educators. Located in Seattle, Washington.
In Silico Oncology Group
- Development of computer models to optimize tumor therapy planning. Consortium includes the National Technical University of Athens in Zografos, Greece.
Irish Clinical Oncology Research Group
- Information for physicians and patients about clinical research, with links to patient support groups. Located in Dublin, Ireland.
Laboratory of Immunology and Biology of Metastasis
- Research, resources, publications, links and personnel from this division of the Department of Experimental Pathology at the University of Bologna, Italy.
Manchester Cancer Research Centre
- UK facility specializes in basic, translational and clinical cancer research. Located in Manchester, England.
NCI: Center for Cancer Research
- Provides current research information for patients, physicians, and scientists. Conducts clinical trials at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.
Rational Therapeutics Cancer Laboratories
- Analysis of programmed cell death using the patient's own tumor cells to try to establish a treatment of choice. [California]
Stehlin Foundation for Cancer Research
- Information about innovative approaches to cancer treatment; including Pancreatic cancer trials, desmoplastic small round cell tumor and nude mice research, and the camptothecin project.
Walther Cancer Institute
- Indianapolis, Indiana based organization which supports oncology projects in affiliation with several Midwestern Universities.
The Wistar Institute
- Provides information about this NCI-designated Cancer Center and its orientation to research in basic science. Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2013 at 7:24:06 UTC -