the entire directory
only in Cancer/Centers
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Centers
Health: Medicine: Facilities
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Oncology
Alegent Health: Head and Neck Cancer Center
- Focus on treatment, reconstruction, rehabilitation and support. Multi-location facilities in Iowa and Nebraska.
Bay Area Tumor Institute
- Research, education and care are provided by this non-profit resource located in Oakland, California.
Blount Memorial Hospital: Cancer Care
- Offers services designed to meet the needs of the patient and family. Located in Maryville, Tennessee.
Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital: Cancer Care Center
- Provides a range of services to patients and their families. Located in Richmond, Virginia.
- Offers clinic overview, FAQ and staff information. Located in Houston, Texas.
California Hematology Oncology Medical Group
- Los Angeles center which offers traditional and complementary medicine.
Cancer Care Associates
- Provides cancer treatment options, patient support and education services. Located in Fresno, California.
Cancer Center of Iowa
- Multi-location practice located in Des Moines, Iowa.
Cancer Center of Santa Barbara
- Provides a full array of diagnostic and treatment services in addition to clinical trials, wellness programs, counseling and support groups.
Cancer Centers of North Carolina
- Multi-site facilities that offer diagnosis, treatment, support and care. Also gives information on specific tumor types and provides a news center.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Group of affiliated facilities provides information about traditional and complementary treatment options. Location and contact details given.
- Information about these medical facilities which provide care to the North Lancashire and South Lakeland areas in England.
Evansville Cancer Center
- Provides information about radiation and medical oncology. The facility is located in Indiana.
Floyd & Delores Jones Cancer Institute at Virginia Mason
- Facility providing a wide array of oncology research, diagnostic, treatment and support services. [Washington]
Fox Valley Hematology and Oncology
- Multi-site oncology center based in Illinois. Provides information on services, physician profiles and contact details.
Hendrick Medical Center
- Information about this Abilene, Texas cancer facility, as well as links to related news and articles.
Jay Monahan Center for Gastrointestinal Health
- Screening, diagnosis, treatment and support for gastrointestinal cancers offered at the New York-Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Kansas City Cancer Centers
- Multi-location cancer diagnostic and treatment facility located in the greater Kansas City area.
Lancashire & South Cumbria Cancer Network
- Provides information on available local services in this multi-site UK region. Includes links to other related resources.
Louisiana Oncology Associates
- Serving the needs of the mid-state area. Includes summaries of current cancer clinical trials and contact details.
Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center
- A multi-site community owned oncology facility located in Louisiana.
Missouri Cancer Associates
- Multi-site diagnostic, treatment and support capability. Headquartered in Columbia, Missouri with other locations in the north and mid-state regions.
MultiCare Regional Cancer Center
- Multi-facility organization offering prevention and early detection, treatment, research protocols, and integrated therapies. Located in the south Puget Sound area of Washington State.
North Star Lodge
- Cancer center in central Washington State provides full array of outpatient diagnosis and treatment. Affiliated with Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital.
Northern Cancer Network UK
- Information about diagnosis, treatment and support from this regional network of providers and hospitals in the north of England.
Northwestern Ontario Regional Cancer Centre
- Provides multidisciplinary oncology treatment for Canadians. Includes information regarding the programs, services and facility.
Oncology Associates of Bridgeport
- Multi-location center in Trumball and Fairfield, Connecticut, that provides diagnostic and treatment services.
Oncology Center of Central Baltimore
- Cancer treatment facility in Maryland. Provides location and contact details.
Penrose Cancer Center
- Colorado Springs, Colorado facility which provides oncology care. Contact details given.
Puget Sound Cancer Centers
- Multi-site facilities in Washington state. Contact details given.
Saint Mary's Cancer Center
- Outlines institutional programs including screening, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research. Located in Grand Rapids; serving West Michigan.
Sarah Cannon Cancer Center
- Affiliated facilities in mid-Tennessee and southern Kentucky. Includes informational guides to chemotherapy and breast cancer.
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Network includes academic, research and pediatric facilities. Offers treatment information, links and research findings.
Seattle Cancer Treatment and Wellness Center
- Integrative care model: oncologists working with naturopathic and Chinese medicine practitioners. Contact details provided.
Shaw Regional Cancer Center
- Specializing in full service medical and radiation and oncology services. Gives details about the facilities, the care team and information for patients and caregivers and family. Edwards, Colorado.
South Carolina Oncology Associates
- Private cancer center located in Columbia, South Carolina. Includes information on the offered treatments, clinical trials, a FAQ and recommended resources.
Stoke Mandeville Hospital
- Cancer and blood-disorders center located in Aylesbury, England offers diagnosis, therapy, care and support. Includes information on the related Cancer Care and Haematology Fund.
Sutter Cancer Center
- Offers diagnostic, treatment and support services. Located in Sacramento, California.
Thiruvananthapuram Regional Cancer Centre
- A facility that serves the State of Kerala and adjoining areas of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, India. Describes the diagnostic, research and treatment programs.
Thompson Cancer Survival Center
- Offers state-of-the-art treatment, including clinical trials with investigational drugs for patients who do not respond to standard treatments. [Tennessee]
University of Iowa: Department of Radiation Oncology
- Overview of cancer types, treatments, staff, post-graduate training and specialized programs.
Virginia Oncology Associates Cancer Treatment Center
- Multi-location center in the southeastern region of the state that specializes in diagnosis, treatment and care.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, March 8, 2010 12:24:03 PM EST -