become an editor
the entire directory
only in Treatment/Surgery
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Vascular Disorders: Lymphedema
Health: Medicine: Surgery: General
Breast Cancer Surgery Choices
- A booklet for women who have early-stage breast cancer, explaining the options available, and suggesting questions to ask the surgeon. From the National Cancer Institute. [.PDF]
Breast Lump Removal
- Explanation of the procedure by the National Institutes of Health. Covers the reasons, patient preparation, risks, and recovery.
- Outlines the procedure and its follow-up, including a description of the type of patient for whom it is suitable.
Preventive Mastectomy: Questions and Answers
- National Cancer Institute fact sheet explains in what situations this operation may be considered, and discusses the options for subsequent breast reconstruction.
- The National Breast Cancer Foundation explains different procedures and how they are chosen according to the stage of the disease.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 28, 2014 at 9:35:04 UTC -