become an editor
the entire directory
only in Breast/Treatment
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Centers: Breast: Investigation and Treatment
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Treatment
- Aimed at helping professionals and patients assess the risks and benefits of getting additional therapy after surgery.
Breast cancer treatment - National Breast and Ovarian Cancer Centre (NBOCC)
- An overview of treatment options for breast cancer. It describes who is involved in providing breast cancer treatment and explains the different treatment options and their possible side effects. It also provides information about complementary therapies and clinical trials.
- Markets drug response indicator test to doctors to help find best chemotherapy drug for breast cancer patient to personalize chemotherapy treatment regimen.
Evidence of Anti-Estrogen Effect of Iodine in Breast Cancer
- Study shows that iodine affects estrogen metabolism and inhibits estrogen induced transcription in cancer cells, suggesting that iodine/iodide may be useful as an adjuvant therapy for breast cancer.
Memorial Sloan-Kettering: Breast Cancer Nomogram
- An online tool, aimed for physician use, to help calculate the likelihood that tumor which has spread to sentinel lymph nodes has also spread to additional lymph nodes.
The SAVI Applicator - Cianna Medical
- SAVI is a single-entry, multi-catheter device for the delivery of breast brachytherapy. Its multi-catheter design allows for targeted radiation therapy for early-stage breast cancers.
Site Select Medical
- Provides a minimally invasive way to obtain a "definitive diagnosis" for all suspicious breast lesions. McAllen, Texas.
Twenty-Year Follow-up of a Randomized Trial Comparing Total Mastectomy, Lumpectomy, and Lumpectomy plus Irradiation for the Treatment of Invasive Breast Cancer
- Original article from The New England Journal of Medicine, free to view in full. (October 17, 2002)
Cancer News: Ablation of Breast Tumors
- Discusses tissue-sparing methods of treatment such as cryosurgery, laser therapy, microwave and radiofrequency ablation. (May 01, 2002)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 10:54:10 UTC -