become an editor
the entire directory
only in Breast/Personal_Pages
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Personal Pages
Health: Women's Health: Conditions and Diseases: Breast: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
After Five Years
- Lauren deals with breast cancer and its aftermath, and all the emotional upheaval that entails.
- At age 24 Asha, film maker and musician, was diagnosed with breast cancer.
The Cancer Culture Chronicles
- A blog begun by a woman dealing with metastatic breast cancer, with entries by her husband after her passing.
The Cancer Warrior
- Diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007.
- A story of battling inflammatory breast cancer.
Dancing Through Life's Adventure with Breast Cancer
- A blog by Donna Peach that includes links to sites on metastatic breast cancer.
Dancing With Cancer
- A blog written by a women who lives with stage IV, advanced, metastatic breast cancer.
- A husband's perspective of his wife's experience with breast cancer.
Diane De Tar: In Loving Memory
- A story of living life with breast cancer and dying with dignity.
Kids of Breast Cancer
- For children whose parent is diagnosed with the condition.
Knock Out Breast Cancer
- A survivor's site especially oriented to northern California that promotes awareness, including links and other resources.
- A memorial site about a young wife fighting breast cancer through pregnancy.
- Early onset breast cancer.
Mother Fighting Cancer
- Deneen's fight with cancer, her story.
My Breast Cancer And Its History
- Presents experiences, explanatory graphics, general information, and tips for lay and professional viewers. [German and English].
My Breast Cancer Success
- Sue Walker's story.
My Cancer Odyssey
- Details an individual experience with breast cancer.
My Little Space on the Net
- The author's struggle with breast cancer, tribute to her best friend, memorial for her brother, poems, stories and inspiration.
- Nancy's blog offers information and support.
Out of the Shadow of Pink
- Promoting awareness of male breast cancer. The author shares her story about her husband's diagnosis of breast cancer and provides further resources.
Paravet's: About Breast Cancer
- A personal story, articles, and help groups by Eeka Roelfsema.
Pink Ribbon Miracle
- A breast cancer support community, includes medical information, message boards, survivor stories and Carolynn's Crew 3Day updates.
- Gives information, links, and Deb Haggerty's personal story.
Second Chance at Life: Breast Cancer
- Learning, surviving and keeping a sense of humor.
The Silver Pen
- Hollye Jacobs' inspirational blog about her journey with breast cancer and the silver linings she has discovered along the way.
The Ta-ta Times (T3)
- A personal blog by a young woman detailing her fight against triple negative breast cancer.
- Jeannette's experience with breast cancer.
- A personal story of one person's fight against cancer and getting her life back as a survivor.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 14, 2014 at 10:05:04 UTC -