the entire directory
only in Breast/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Breast: Organizations
Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Organizations
Health: Support Groups: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Breast
Health: Women's Health: Organizations
This category in other languages:
AVON's Breast Cancer Awareness Crusade
- Aims include education, early detection and supporting medical research. Headquartered in New York City.
African American Breast Cancer Alliance
- Providing information and support aimed at African-American survivors. Located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Against Breast Cancer
- UK entity focused on current dietary and lifestyle changes, and on the development of a vaccine treatment based on work at University College London Hospitals.
Amberheart Breast Cancer Foundation
- A charity focused on the prevention of breast cancer through education and other programs. Located in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada.
American Breast Cancer Foundation
- Non-profit organization dedicated to helping breast cancer patients through screening assistance programs, research, and support for patients and their families.
Atlantic Breast Cancer Net
- Provides online resources, support group locator, buddy database, events calendar and news. Located in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Bay Area Breast Cancer Network
- Information about services. Located in San Jose, California.
- An advocacy, education and support organization devoted exclusively to breast health. Located in California's Imperial Valley.
- Offers breast cancer services, social activities, newsletters, membership details and a photo gallery. Located in Canberra, Australia.
Breakthrough Breast Cancer
- UK charity for breast cancer research and awareness. Campaigns include Fashion Targets Breast Cancer, Crocus Walks and Go Pink.
- Non-profit offer of information and one-to-one emotional support by a fellow cancer survivor. National scope; headquartered in Arizona.
Breast Cancer Action
- A national grassroots education and advocacy organization located in San Francisco, California.
Breast Cancer Action Nova Scotia
- Canadian support organization which gives general information, details about local resources and access to an online forum.
Breast Cancer Campaign
- UK based charity oriented to research for the cure.
Breast Cancer Care
- UK charity provides patient support. Includes information, online discussion forums, donation procedures and contact details.
Breast Cancer Family Foundation
- Supports families, caregivers and survivors through services and education. Located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Breast Cancer Fund
- Non-profit aiming to eliminate the environmental causes of the disease through education and advocacy. Includes organization details and events calendar. Based in San Francisco, California.
Breast Cancer Haven
- Aims to support the physical and emotional needs of those affected by this disease in the UK. Offers information, counseling and complementary therapies.
Breast Cancer Network Australia
- Network of consumer groups and individuals with an aim to improve treatment and care. Headquartered in Camberwell, Australia.
Breast Cancer Recovery Foundation
- Non-profit offers four-day holistic retreats. Headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Non-profit offers hope, inspiration and help. Located in Beaverton, Oregon.
- Provides free breast screening for women between the ages of 50 and 59 in New South Wales, Australia.
- Presents evaluations of breast cancer news.
Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- Charitable organization which raises money to advance research, education, diagnosis and treatment.
Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund.
- Provides support for patients and for research into causes, prevention and treatment. Located in Stony Brook, New York.
Celebrating Life Foundation
- Promotes breast cancer awareness in the U.S. aimed at African-American women and women of color.
Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition
- Providing information, education and patient support.
Dr. K. Shantha Breast Cancer Foundation
- A non-profit organization located in India. Find awareness and education, details about the SBCF, and joining instructions.
Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation
- Resource provides general information including support, FAQs, treatment options and clinical trials.
Eusoma: Breast Cancer
- The European Society of Mastology supports improved care in Europe and the world. Located in Milan, Italy.
Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered (FORCE)
- Non-profit organization for those at high risk of ovarian or breast cancer due to genetic or family history status. Located in Coral Springs, Florida.
Fashion Targets Breast Cancer
- Raises money and attention for research and awareness programs. This UK charity is supported by the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
Friends For An Earlier Breast Cancer Test
- Aimed at helping to develop a biological marker for early detection.
- Fundraising program aimed at establishing the Breast Cancer Prevention Centre on the site of Wythenshawe Hospital in Manchester, England.
Great Neck Breast Cancer Coalition
- New York entity that is dedicated to supporting prevention research, advocacy and increased awareness.
Huntington Breast Cancer Action Coalition
- Encourages research funding, and improving access to detection, treatment and care. Located in New York.
- A renewal retreat for women with breast cancer located in Park City, Utah.
Inflammatory Breast Cancer Foundation
- Non-profit organization presents signs, symptoms and resources for the general public and the medical community.
Inflammatory Breast Cancer Organization
- Providing information, support and access to an ACOR email-based discussion group.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- Dedicated to empowering all affected by this disease. Includes a newsletter, transcripts and an email list. Headquartered in Ardmore, Pennsylvania.
Living In Pink
- Non-profit provides information on breast cancer, offers products, and sponsors events with proceeds to research and awareness. Headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
Lynn Sage Breast Cancer
- Non-profit hosts annual symposiums on advances in the field. Affiliated with Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois.
Manhasset Women's Coalition Against Breast Cancer
- Non-profit whose programs include an outreach program, fundraising for research and education. Located on Long Island, New York.
Men Against Breast Cancer
- For men supporting the women they love. Located in Rockville, Maryland.
Mothers Supporting Daughters: Breast Cancer
- Gives information, support, activities and a forum. Located in Chestertown, Maryland.
Natalie Squassi Cancer Foundation
- Promotes research and care for breast cancer. Located in New Jersey.
National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Dedicated to increasing awareness of early detection.
National Breast Cancer Centre
- Supports changing care through evidence-based information. Located in New South Wales, Australia.
National Breast Cancer Coalition
- Advocacy group provides details of legislative programs, conferences, and clinical trials, as well as donation and membership information. Based in Washington, DC.
National Breast Cancer Foundation
- News, links, education and help for the underserved. Located in Addison, Texas.
New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation
- A non-government funded charitable trust promoting awareness, providing information and education, and raising funds to support research, scholarships, medical grants, community education and a patient register.
Pennsylvania Breast Cancer Coalition
- Grassroots organization using education, advocacy and outreach to support affected women and their families.
Pink Ribbons.com: Internet Service Provider
- Raises funds to support breast cancer awareness and research. Located in Troutdale, Oregon.
Radiology Mammography International
- A non-profit addresses breast cancer screening and related education of those in underserved regions. Headquartered in Akron, Ohio.
Ribbons of Pink Foundation
- Promotes awareness and provides support for young breast cancer survivors.
Sense of Security.org
- Provides financial aid to breast cancer patients. Located in Broomfield, Colorado.
Shareing-Careing: Breast and Ovarian Cancer
- Survivors share their experience, strength and hope. Located in western Queens, New York.
- Linking young Jewish women in their fight against breast cancer. Located in Teaneck, New Jersey.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Aimed solely at funding clinical and genetic research related to this condition. Located in New York City.
The Breast Friends
- Saskatchewan women who are raising money for breast cancer research. Offers the online sale of a cookbook.
The Helen Moss Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Outlines the aims of the organization as founded by a survivor. Oriented to education about holistic medicine.
The Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Dedicated to the advancement and research of the condition. Located in Hermosa Beach, California.
The Kelly Rooney Foundation
- Established to eradicate breast cancer in young women. Includes information on awareness programs, event highlights, and donation information. Includes Save 2nd Base t-shirt sales.
The Libby Ross Foundation for Breast Cancer
- Information on early detection, treatment and research. Lists local fundraisers and newly developed programs. Headquartered in New York City.
The Marilyn B. Gula Mountains Of Hope Foundation
- Non-profit supports research for advanced breast cancer. Located in San Carlos, California.
The Mickaela Foundation
- Details the workings of this Colorado-based entity which provides funds for the treatment of uninsured breast cancer patients.
The Nancy R. Gelman Foundation
- New Jersey organization which raises money for the research and treatment of breast cancer. Hosts annual walk/run event.
The Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer
- Supports vigorous laboratory research into the cause and cure of this disease. Located in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
The Weathervane Foundation
- This Texas non-profit corporation was founded in 2004 by Fran Padgett to aid in the support and funding of breast cancer research.
- A breast cancer support, education and advocacy organization. Find details about the programs, events and resources.
Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation
- Non-profit aims to raise awareness, support researchers, and work for better detection, diagnosis, prevention and treatment. Located in Norwood, New Jersey.
West Islip Breast Cancer Coalition
- A grass-roots organization working to eradicate the condition. Located on Long Island, New York.
Westmead Breast Cancer Institute
- Information for doctors and patients, including patient information guides, breast cancer case studies, and women's stories.
Where There's A Need
- Hair-scarves are donated to women and girls with cancer who have experienced hair loss. Located in Jamaica, New York.
Wisconsin Breast Cancer Coalition
- WBCC is a Policy oriented advocacy organization based in Milwaukee.
Women of Essence: Breast Cancer Support
- Organized by African-American survivors, presenting information on early warning signs and finding good medical care.
Young Survival Coalition
- Non-profit organization oriented to support and education about breast cancer in younger women. Headquarters located in New York City.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:53:42 AM EDT -