become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brain_and_CNS/Support_Groups
Conditions and Diseases
Brain and CNS
Health: Support Groups: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
Accelerate Brain Cancer Cure
- Non-profit dedicated to facilitating a cure. Located in Burlingame, California.
The Brad Kaminsky Foundation for Brain Tumor Research
- Non-profit addresses fundraising activities and provides general information, links and access to clinical trials.
Brain and Nervous System Disorders Message Board
- Forum for support, information, discussion and treatment options.
The Brain Tumor Foundation
- Supports patients and their families when their lives are affected by a brain tumor. Located in New York City.
The Brain Tumor Society
- Non-profit raises funds for research, fosters education and provides access to psychosocial support. Located in Watertown, Massachusetts.
Brain Tumour Support Group UK
- Offers assistance and support of patients, their families and carers. Aimed for those located in the Southwest of England.
Christopher Clarke Cancer Research Fund UK
- The CCCRF raises money for research into teenage primary brain tumours.
The Emily Dorfman Foundation
- Non-profit aims include providing funds for pediatric brain tumor research and supportive services. Located in Northbrook, Illinois.
- An online support group and discussion board (registration required) for those with this type of brain tumor. Based in Littleton, Colorado.
National Brain Tumor Foundation
- Presents general information, addressing such topics as types, symptoms and treatment.
The Rory David Deutsch Foundation
- Dedicated to raising money for medical research for brain tumors in children.
Ryan Lamantia Foundation
- Dedicated to the fight against pediatric brain tumors and providing assistance to needy families so affected in Illinois.
SDRT Astro Fund
- Details about this charity which raises funds for the research, management and treatment of low grade gliomas.
Send Love Today
- Non-profit provides emotional support to brain tumor patients and their families in the form of cards and small gifts. Located in Berea, Ohio.
The Sontag Foundation
- Offers funding to brain cancer researchers.
Tara "Boom" Houston Children's Foundation
- Offers assistance and support for ill children. Located in St. Thomas, Ontario.
- Los Angeles based support group for parents of children with brain tumors.
YASG: Young Adults Surviving Glioblastoma
- A positive resource for brain tumor survivors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 27, 2014 at 3:08:15 UTC -