become an editor
the entire directory
only in Blood_Disorders/Neutropenia
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Blood Disorders: Neutropenia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
Health: Pharmacy: Drugs and Medications: F: Filgrastim
Drugs Causing Neutropenia or Agranulocytosis
- A list of various drugs that may cause neutropenia provided by MedicineWorld.org.
- Medical presentation of agranulocytosis written by a specialist. Includes information about its causes, related mortality and morbidity, the appropriate treatment and links to other resources.
Medicine On-Line: Agranulocytosis Induced by Vinpocetine
- A case report about drug-induced agranulocytosis, a life-threatening disorder that leads to a selective profound granulocytopenia.
- Presents the causes, normal and abnormal white blood cell counts, and conditions associated with the disorder.
National Neutropenia Network
- Aims to coordinate efforts to promote awareness and education about neutropenia and provides a support system for individuals and families affected.
Neutropenia Support Association
- A look at this disorder with information about the blood, the causes, the different types, symptoms and the treatment.
Patient UK: Neutropenic Patients and Neutropenic Regimes
- Factsheet for doctors on how to approach a patient with neutropenia, and other management issues.
Severe Chronic Neutropenia International Registry
- A disease registry which was established in Australia, Canada, the European Community and the United States in March, 1994. Information for patients and families and health care providers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2013 at 16:16:42 UTC -