become an editor
the entire directory
only in Blood_Disorders/Myelodysplastic_Syndromes
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Hematologic
This category in other languages:
Aplastic Anemia and MDS International Foundation
- Resource for patient assistance and emotional support; includes educational materials, medical information, and research.
Brian Zikmund-Fisher's MDS/BMT Site
- A patient's experience with MDS and bone marrow transplant.
Leukaemia Research Fund
- A look at the causes, types, signs and symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis of myelodysplastic syndromes.
MedNews: Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- General information, stages, classification, and treatment overview.
Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) Center
- A specialized center at the University of Massachusetts Memorial Health Care
Myelodysplastic Syndromes Foundation
- Provides information about the organization and the disease. Offers research updates, international registry, continuing education, and forums. Organization provides patients with referrals to Centers of Excellence and contact names for available clinical trials.
National Cancer Institute: Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- General information about the syndromes, treatment options, diagnosis, and prognosis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 12, 2012 at 18:28:29 UTC -