become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hemophilia/Organizations
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Blood Disorders: Hemophilia: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Canadian Hemophilia Society
- Dedicated to improving the quality of life for persons with hemophilia and other inherited bleeding disorders, as well as ensuring the safety of the blood supply for all Canadians.
Haemophilia Foundation of New Zealand Inc.
- Aims to serve the needs of people with haemophilia and other related genetic bleeding disorders. Includes a profile, information, FAQ, news, events and member services.
Hemophilia and VonWillebrand's Education Network
- HAVEN is an independent organization in Northwestern PA, USA. Provides patients and their families with information about their condition, treatment options and patient rights.
The Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan
- Information about the organization, the services offered, education, research, camp programs and events.
Hemophilia Society, British Columbia Chapter
- Information about the organization and its mission, news archive, chapter programs, links and contact details. Also provides an in depth look at the disease itself including its management.
- Hemophilia Association in America.
National Hemophilia Foundation
- News, research, programs and resources.
South African Haemophilia Foundation
- Online help for haemophilia sufferers.
UK Haemophilia Society
- Working to secure the best possible care, treatment and support for people with haemophilia, related bleeding disorders, and their families.
World Federation of Hemophilia
- A global network of healthcare providers, national hemophilia associations, people with hemophilia and their families. Organization history, information about programs, publications, resources, and events, and treatment and research news, including product recalls.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, February 24, 2012 12:36:03 PM EST -