become an editor
the entire directory
only in Blood_Disorders/Hemophilia
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Blood Disorders: Hemophilia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
This category in other languages:
- An overview of the causes, symptoms and treatment of this blood disorder.
Family Practice Notebook: Coagulation Bleeding Disorders
- Information in note form for clinicians.
- An introduction by Pediatric Oncall
- Committed to improve the quality of life of people affected by hemophilia and related blood conditions. Includes information, programs, regions, how to support the organization or volunteer.
- Information on the signs, symptoms, causes and treatments of hemophilia A and B.
Hemophilia: What Is It?
- Multimedia guide where you can learn about this disease, what causes it, what it is like to have it, and how it is inherited, diagnosed, and treated.
- Interactive, informational site for those with hemophilia and inhibitors considering joint replacement surgery. Includes video clips, resources, personal stories and tools to help in your decision. From Novo Nordisk Inc.
Richard’s Story: Living with Haemophilia
- Richard describes how this condition has affected his life.
- This page is dedicated to my son, who has hemophilia.
Yahoo Groups: International Hemophilia Club
- Global hemophilia network for people suffering with this incurable bleeding disorder.
Usenet alt.support.hemophilia -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2012 at 5:35:05 UTC -