become an editor
the entire directory
only in Blood_Disorders/Hemochromatosis
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Blood Disorders: Hemochromatosis
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Digestive System Disorders: Liver
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Inherited: GRACILE Syndrome
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders: Vitamins and Minerals: Deficiency, Dependency and Toxicity: Iron
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Hematology
This category in other languages:
- Information about genetic haemochromatosis and how to prevent and treat iron overload.
- Light hearted and simple terms in explaining the serious disease of haemochromatosis.
- Information includes signs and symptoms, causes, risk factors, diagnosis, complications, treatment, and self-care.
- The website of a family whose members have hemochromatosis, with a description of how they are affected, and links to hemochromatosis sites.
Iron Overload, Public Health and Genetics
- A supplement to the Annals of Internal Medicine with articles about hemochromatosis.
Links on Hemochromatosis
- A collection of links to sites, including scientific articles, related to the genetic iron overload disease.
My Silent Illness
- Alan Mannering provides facts, information and an account of his personal experiences of haemochromatosis.
NHS Choices: Haemochromatosis
- Provides information on this condition, also known as iron overload disorder. Includes details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications and prevention.
- Detailed up-to-date review article covering genetic and medical findings on hemochromatosis.
Secondary Iron Overload
- Merck Manual discusses non-genetically acquired hemochromatosis and touches on appropriate treatment.
What Is Hemochromatosis?
- Explains this condition, how it is diagnosed, the symptoms, common tests, and how to prevent symptoms.
Wikipedia: Iron Overload
- Encyclopedia article on haemochromatosis, the accumulation of iron in any organ.
Your Genes Your Health: Hemochromatosis
- Multimedia guide where you can learn what it is, what causes it, what it is like to have it, and how it is inherited, diagnosed, and treated.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, December 1, 2012 4:24:02 PM EST -