become an editor
the entire directory
only in Blood_Disorders/Coagulation_Disorders
Conditions and Diseases
Activated Protein C Resistance
Factor V Leiden
von Willebrand Disease
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cardiovascular Disorders: Vascular Disorders: Thrombosis
Science: Biology: Physiology: Blood Circulation: Coagulation
- Provides an overview of the acquired or inherited tendency to bleed excessively, and information on the different causes and the tests available for their diagnosis and monitoring.
MedlinePlus: Congenital Protein C or S Deficiency
- Brief information about these hypercoagulability disorders including causes, treatment, and prognosis.
MedlinePlus: Factor V Deficiency
- Provides brief information about this inherited bleeding disorder, which is similar to hemophilia. Includes causes, symptoms, and prognosis.
MedlinePlus: Factor VII Deficiency
- Brief information about this inherited bleeding disorder including causes, symptoms, and prognosis.
MedlinePlus: Factor X Deficiency
- Information about this inherited disorder that causes abnormal bleeding including causes, treatment, and prognosis.
MedlinePlus: Factor XII Deficiency
- Also known as Hageman factor, this is a congenital coagulation disorder that causes prolonged coagulation in a test tube but does not cause abnormal bleeding. Includes brief information.
Protein S Deficiency and Thrombophilia
- Information about these rare medical conditions, anticoagulant therapy, research and online forum.
Rare Bleeding Disorder Database (RBDD)
- A network of the hemophilia centres around the world by International Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- The story of one woman's battle against acquired factor VIII inhibitor.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2008 at 21:39:23 UTC -