become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anemia/Thalassemia
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Rare Disorders
This category in other languages:
Children's Hospital Oakland Thalassemia Center
- An information center for patients and doctors about thalassemia.
Cooley's Anemia Foundation
- Non-profit organisation operational since 1954 giving a wide amount of information about thalassemia in the U.S.
- A registered Canadian charity providing medical aid to Sri Lankan children with thalassemia, based at the University Health Network, Toronto General Division.
NHS Choices: Thalassaemia
- Provides information on this inherited blood disorder with details of symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
Thalassemia Free Pakistan
- A thalassemia support group from the Fatimid Foundation in Pakistan, providing medical and financial assistance
Thalassemia in Malaysia
- Gives concise information about this genetic blood disorder disease in Malaysia and encourages affected parents to join the local support group.
Thalassemia N Me
- Personal website of a sufferer from this inherited blood disease, determined to live a better quality of life.
Thalassemia Support Foundation
- A non-profit organization founded by patients, parents, and friends affected by thalassemia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 13, 2014 at 17:05:06 UTC -