become an editor
the entire directory
only in Blood_Disorders/Anemia
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Blood Disorders: Anemia
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Hematology
This category in other languages:
- A resource on renal anaemia for healthcare professionals sponsored by Roche. Includes treatment guidelines, current issues in management, resistance to therapy, and publications.
Anemia and Iron Status
- Overview of the causes of Anemia together with downloadable recommendations on how to prevent it.
- Information on symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of anemia.
eMedicine Health - Anemia
- Consumer health resource center providing an overview of this disorder and its causes, symptoms and treatment.
General Practice Notebook - Anaemia
- A UK medical encyclopedia on the different types of anemia.
Healthworld Online - Anemia
- An overview of the condition together with self help diagnosis.
Information Center for Sickle Cell and Thalassemic Disorders
- Gives an evaluation of the causes and treatments, as well as current research. Information is available for lay persons and health care providers.
- An in depth look at anemia including a description, detection, hemoglobin, the causes and treatment.
- A definition of anemia and lists specific types with links for further investigation.
The Merck Manual
- A description of anemia and discussion about the different laboratory tests.
National Anemia Action Council
- Offers research information about anemia associated with end stage renal disease, chronic kidney disease, cancer, HIV, rheumatoid arthritis, heart disease and diabetes.
NHS Choices: Iron Deficiency Anaemia
- Provides information on symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and complications.
Unit for the Social Study of Thalassaemia and Sickle Cell
- A UK based social studies site for thalassaemia and sickle cell, including bibliography, quiz, and links to other major sites.
Yahoo! Groups: anemia
- Discussion list on promotion health through the controlling of Anemia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 13, 2010 at 6:47:40 UTC -