become an editor
the entire directory
only in Allergies/Treatments
Conditions and Diseases
Shopping: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies
Allergy Shots: Could They Help Your Allergies?
- Looks at what allergy shots are and how they work, what allergies can be treated, if anyone can get the shots, are they harmful and how long before I feel better.
Allergy: Cures and Remedies
- Brief information on some helpful cures, remedies and tips for allergy sufferers.
- Sublingual oral immunotherapy options for the relief and treatment of seasonal, pet, food, pollen and chronic allergies, asthma, rhinitis, and sinusitis.
eMedicine Health - Allergy Shots
- Consumer health resource center providing information on allergies and immunotherapy.
Nasal Sprays: How To Use Them Correctly
- A look at the use of nasal sprays in the treatment of allergies. Instructions in using a pressurized canister and a pump bottle. Some useful tips.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 13:24:06 UTC -