become an editor
the entire directory
only in Allergies/Treatments
Conditions and Diseases
Open Directory - Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies: Treatments
Shopping: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Allergies
Allergy Shots: Could They Help Your Allergies?
- Looks at what allergy shots are and how they work, what allergies can be treated, if anyone can get the shots, are they harmful and how long before I feel better.
Allergy: Cures and Remedies
- Brief information on some helpful cures, remedies and tips for allergy sufferers.
- Sublingual oral immunotherapy options for the relief and treatment of seasonal, pet, food, pollen and chronic allergies, asthma, rhinitis, and sinusitis.
eMedicine Health - Allergy Shots
- Consumer health resource center providing information on allergies and immunotherapy.
Enzyme Potentiated Desensitization FAQ
- Information about EPD, an experimental allergy treatment that uses environmental controls and low-concentration allergy shots.
Nasal Sprays: How To Use Them Correctly
- A look at the use of nasal sprays in the treatment of allergies. Instructions in using a pressurized canister and a pump bottle. Some useful tips.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, February 15, 2013 2:22:10 AM EST -